Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Changing #8 from Modded PEI to Modded Germany

Yes
82%
No
18%
After deciding to join #3 for the first time, I'm actually really interested in all of these mods, but I personally dislike the map. In my opinion, there isn't enough variation, as the majority of it is forest, and the entire map seems geared towards a PvP experience, not a survival one, so it wouldn't be as friendly towards newer players, and those that want a more peaceful experience with friendly fighting and competition, which is exactly what #25 is. So I feel like adding the same mods from #3 to #25 would be a great idea, as it would attract players, have variation in all gameplay, and would change everything in #25 for the better, plus, driving a yacht throughout the entire map seems like a great idea.

Anyways, I know this might be hard to implement, and it might require you to edit the amount of damage the modded weapons deal, if possible, but if it's done, I, and likely many other players, would be on board with it. Plus, if adding these mods to #25 doesn't seem like a good idea, modding another server such as #21 would be amazing too.

Edit: Just to clarify, none of the increased spawn rates or stuff like that should be added, like #8.
Second Edit: Topic name change from "Modding Germany" to "Changing #8 From Modded PEI to Modded Germany".
Last edited by King_Of_Spades on February 1st, 2018, 4:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Flopdup
Suggestion forwarded to Mushy/Miku

ps +1
Mushy liked this
By Danny Dog
We had aisle of wolves 3 which was very survival esc map and was modded. It was changed though because no one played on it.
Mushy liked this
By King_Of_Spades
We had aisle of wolves 3 which was very survival esc map and was modded. It was changed though because no one played on it.
This may be true, but Germany itself is very popular, reaching full or nearly full at peak times, adding mods wouldn't change much, especially if it was just weapons and clothes, and nothing that actually alters the game, such as the increased armor, which would actually be a good idea to remove if added.
By Flopdup
Miku said that 25 is not gonna be modded, perhaps we should change pandahuts #8 to germany instead of large PEI?
Mushy liked this
By Danny Dog
That is an idea I can get behind
What genre of mods are you thinking?
By King_Of_Spades
That is an idea I can get behind
What genre of mods are you thinking?
The mods #3 currently has are preferable, which is the Domination Pack, the Ranger Warfare Pack, Freedom Strike, Special Forces Pack, WRX's clothes pack, the Millionare pack, and the Standalone Ghillies mod.
Flare gun is kind've funny, but isn't that interesting. The other mods don't seem to be that good, especially the Jet one, which is far worse then Nelson's jet.
By Danny Dog

ps +1
Can you change the title to Changing PH#8 to Modded Germany as it's is currently wrong and misleading
By Flopdup

ps +1
Can you change the title to Changing PH#8 to Modded Germany as it's is currently wrong and misleading
done "mr missleading"
Danny Dog, TrippL liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!