Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I think it would be cool if there was a hardcore pvp server where everything makes it more difficult to survive. Everything should be like 5-10x more expensive so it's more of a grind to get better weapons. Also the economy should be different from the other pvp servers because otherwise it would defeat the purpose of it and donors should not get very much money to start out with. All the weapons should do about 30% more damage and they should wear down faster as well. Zombies should do 50% more damage and be able to run faster. The rate at which your hunger and thirst go down should be increased. The loot spawns should be worsened and zombies shouldn't drop anything. Exp should also be difficult to get so you only get +1 for killing normal zombies and +3 for killing military zombies. You should also bleed whenever you are damaged in any way (besides asphyxiation) and you won't be able to stop it without a bandage of some kind. You also can only heal a broken leg with a splint and it won't heal overtime and you will have to wait a certain amount of time after using a splint for you to be able to jump/sprint again. There also shouldn't be /tpa or /home, but if there is then it should be once every 10 minutes or so. Structures should be able to take 2-3x more damage. It should also be harder to find vehicles and they should run out of gas faster and the gas pumps shouldn't always be full. I might've forgot some stuff, but please consider this because I think it would be a totally different experience from the normal pvp or kitpvp servers.
By Danny Dog
I think it would be cool if there was a hardcore pvp server where everything makes it more difficult to survive. Everything should be like 5-10x more expensive so it's more of a grind to get better weapons. Also the economy should be different from the other pvp servers because otherwise it would defeat the purpose of it and donors should not get very much money to start out with. All the weapons should do about 30% more damage and they should wear down faster as well. Zombies should do 50% more damage and be able to run faster. The rate at which your hunger and thirst go down should be increased. The loot spawns should be worsened and zombies shouldn't drop anything. Exp should also be difficult to get so you only get +1 for killing normal zombies and +3 for killing military zombies. You should also bleed whenever you are damaged in any way (besides asphyxiation) and you won't be able to stop it without a bandage of some kind. You also can only heal a broken leg with a splint and it won't heal overtime and you will have to wait a certain amount of time after using a splint for you to be able to jump/sprint again. There also shouldn't be /tpa or /home, but if there is then it should be once every 10 minutes or so. Structures should be able to take 2-3x more damage. It should also be harder to find vehicles and they should run out of gas faster and the gas pumps shouldn't always be full. I might've forgot some stuff, but please consider this because I think it would be a totally different experience from the normal pvp or kitpvp servers.
TBH don't think this would get any players wanting to play it.

Player who like a challenge like this usually go for this server Image

iMC, Mushy, DeathExperience liked this
By Brylyth
Increasing structure health would make the game easier, not harder, especially with more expensive gear.
A chainsaw can already build a tremendous amount of crap in a very short time.
By Mushy
One thing I can add to this suggestion is that it does not work on highly populated servers. We've tried it on RP before and too many structures still lingered after raids. The stronger the stuctures, the more likely they are to remain as clutter after the building is raided, adding unnecessary FPS lag to the server.

Update - This topic appears to be dead/solved. Locked. Please feel free to create a new topic in case you have further ideas or suggestions. Thank you for your input!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!