Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Classified_
On Arena servers (This case #14) You're allowed to buy 6 seaters + plates, this gives you an 80 % win chance and is kinda unfair as Arena matches should be with weapons.

Thanks for listening!

Classi out!
By TrippL
I personally think no items should be in the shop for arena’s as no item has gotten any good feedback.

This should pry be a different topic but I suggest an OP kits arena as long as ranks don’t have that much better gear in there kits if not the same as normal players.
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hey man,

All the Makeshift vehicles have been removed from the Arena shops.

I personally think no items should be in the shop for arena’s as no item has gotten any good feedback.

This should pry be a different topic but I suggest an OP kits arena as long as ranks don’t have that much better gear in there kits if not the same as normal players.
If there's no shop in arena the Bamboo award becomes somewhat pointless. If you won the last wound, you should be able to use your reward to buy some armor/ammo the next round. It wouldn't guarantee you a victory and you earned fairly. You cannot buy any weapons or vehicles as is.

As for OPKits Arena, it's an idea worth considering. We have a lot on our hands right now and I won't make any guarantees, though you are free to create a suggestion topic about it.
By PhantomPear
Seems Like This Is Done,

Locked!
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!