Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Pandahut rust servers?

Yaes
57%
Nu
43%
By Danny Dog
Simple question all votes welcome
By The Duke II
on the actual rust game or??
By RagnarosPower
A lot of thoughts were given towards this idea before and trust me there are so many reasons to why this cannot be done. First one being the fact that rust servers take up a lot of space and for pandahut to make money out of them to maintain them they'd have to offer some sort of donator packages which would ruin the point of rust and playerbase as modded servers are rarely ever played on. And I mean unturned has beat rust's playerbase a lot of times, no reason to go towards rust due to the risks that'd come with doing that.
By Danny Dog
A lot of thoughts were given towards this idea before and trust me there are so many reasons to why this cannot be done. First one being the fact that rust servers take up a lot of space and for pandahut to make money out of them to maintain them they'd have to offer some sort of donator packages which would ruin the point of rust and playerbase as modded servers are rarely ever played on. And I mean unturned has beat rust's playerbase a lot of times, no reason to go towards rust due to the risks that'd come with doing that.
My clan and I usually play on rustopia. How do they make money?
By RagnarosPower
My clan and I usually play on rustopia. How do they make money?
Rustopia have plugin servers too where donators receive kits, money etc. so they receive a bit of money from there and the rest goes from their "premium slots" and "non-premium slots" packages that do what they say, and due to their huge playerbase peeps actually buy them because rustopia was there since the start of rust, like pandahut was for unturned hence why they have a big playerbase, it's a bit late for pandahut to start now but idk pandahut's playerbase is huge although you never know how much of these players actually own rust and wish to play it on the ph servers, pandahut is doing good as it stands and miku & mushy have a lot of work on their plate already, integrating to a whole new game is too much for them to do atm.

And why is this in the RP general topics m8 :p
By Danny Dog
‘‘Twas a dream. Is now a dead dream. May as well lock this unfortunately this won’t happen
RagnarosPower liked this
By PhantomPear
Topic Has Been Locked!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!