Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Shadowkukoy
1. I was thinking that there could be a command, which would open up a storage (similar to /vault and /trash on other servers) but upon closing it , it would sell all the items in it. this would make it far easier to sell lots of items.

2. Also there should be a way to buy a few vaults with bamboo. To limit the rich people buying a insane number of vaults the price should exponentially increase as you buy more

3. Please add a /wipe command, where you can check when the next schedualed wipe is advance, because i have had a number of bases wiped without any warning, even on the forum and i need time to salvage expensive parts.

4. Mabye add a warzone or something, where every couple of minutes a random location becomes a "warzone" where there is bamboo rewarded for each kill. (or something similar) because i have been having a lot of trouble finding pvp on some servers

5. on the vanilla pandahut, keep /sell so that you can still earn money to use on other pvp servers, also reward money for zombie kills because playing on vanilla pandahut seems useless as you cannot earn any money for other servers

6. add some ranks based on playtime where you earn some (a very small amount) of bamboo per hour based on your playtime or something on pvp servers

7. Add a cooldown on purchasing vehicles, this will solve some of the vehicle spam that goes on sometimes, and would prevent stuff like the yacht spam incident.
DeathExperience liked this
By DeathExperience
I like it, except Number 7. Number 6. Is okay, but i would do that with a Rank, that Level up by Playtime. And every Level Ups, ur Rank-Kit gets Stronger.
By Danny Dog
1. I was thinking that there could be a command, which would open up a storage (similar to /vault and /trash on other servers) but upon closing it , it would sell all the items in it. this would make it far easier to sell lots of items.

2. Also there should be a way to buy a few vaults with bamboo. To limit the rich people buying a insane number of vaults the price should exponentially increase as you buy more

3. Please add a /wipe command, where you can check when the next schedualed wipe is advance, because i have had a number of bases wiped without any warning, even on the forum and i need time to salvage expensive parts.

4. Mabye add a warzone or something, where every couple of minutes a random location becomes a "warzone" where there is bamboo rewarded for each kill. (or something similar) because i have been having a lot of trouble finding pvp on some servers

5. on the vanilla pandahut, keep /sell so that you can still earn money to use on other pvp servers, also reward money for zombie kills because playing on vanilla pandahut seems useless as you cannot earn any money for other servers

6. add some ranks based on playtime where you earn some (a very small amount) of bamboo per hour based on your playtime or something on pvp servers

7. Add a cooldown on purchasing vehicles, this will solve some of the vehicle spam that goes on sometimes, and would prevent stuff like the yacht spam incident.
1. Ruins RP

2. No

3. It’s posted on the forums

4. Go to PVP

5. /sell makes it non vanilla

6. Pandahuts income of money is people buying ranks

7. Ruins mechanics
By sneadera

1. Ruins RP

2. No

4. Go to PVP

7. Ruins mechanics
Agreed
By Classified_

1. Ruins RP

2. No

4. Go to PVP

7. Ruins mechanics

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!