Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
They should have the 7 day old or more account mod only on RP servers because it will kind of decrease maybe people mass murdering the whole dimension and repeating it again and maybe will put use to the thing instead of putting it on useless servers like vanilla where I think you start with nothing and kitpvp where people honestly don't need or care about money.
Useless. People will KOS. If they know RP or not.
Like me: I reinstalles the game and found Pandahut.
Now im here.
There, where ppl play the first time, are they playing a long time.
And other Server like PVP is for hardcore ppl xD
I'm talking about adding age limit to RP so that you can only play RP if your account is 7 days old so you can't make alts and RK again and remove it from the other ones because its useless on those ones and just prevents people from playing. I honestly don't know what your comment means btw @DeathExperience
By sneadera
Not sure why this is necessary as there aren’t many alts. Also people often have alts that are older than a week
I'm talking about adding age limit to RP so that you can only play RP if your account is 7 days old so you can't make alts and RK again and remove it from the other ones because its useless on those ones and just prevents people from playing. I honestly don't know what your comment means btw @DeathExperience
99% sure there is a 2 week one.
its just a suggestion you don't need to do it i'm just saying it might prevent some mass kos for example, I wont, but I can easily make an unverified account right now and mass kos anyone anytime unless they decide to add the limit to RP. I didn't put this in the RP section because I think the limit should be removed from the other ones like pure vanilla
By Aren
Not needed as most alts are older than 7 days. This will also deter newer players from joining our community which we do not want.

If you have any further suggestions open up a new thread.

Locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!