Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Good idea or?

Yes!
69%
No!
31%
By wonslowcar
Like many other creative servers, you could make it so cars despawn the second the owner spawns a new one. Ex i spawn in a huey. If i spawn in a dirtbike, the huey despawns.
Also, due to the server being creative, there is no possible way there will be any "lag" (cough MASS RPG BASE RAIDERS cough). Test out the server for like a week. If it lags, make a decay on here aswell.
By sneadera
Like many other creative servers, you could make it so cars despawn the second the owner spawns a new one. Ex i spawn in a huey. If i spawn in a dirtbike, the huey despawns.
Also, due to the server being creative, there is no possible way there will be any "lag" (cough MASS RPG BASE RAIDERS cough). Test out the server for like a week. If it lags, make a decay on here aswell.
Sounds like a good idea but imagine the sentries
By Danny Dog
Sounds like a good idea but imagine the sentries
Disable sentries campfires etc
By ACerealBowl
I would say make it so where no loot drops on the floor and have keep all items on death. Also max skills. Also building decay everything 10-15 minutes. Also I think friendly sentries would be ok. I like fortifying places with sentry and watching people die. (1 rocket and I’m screwed though)

Tpa and home would be good too.

Main competitor is Freezzer though so watch out.

+1
Danny Dog liked this
By Sudath
I would say make it so where no loot drops on the floor and have keep all items on death. Also max skills. Also building decay everything 10-15 minutes. Also I think friendly sentries would be ok. I like fortifying places with sentry and watching people die. (1 rocket and I’m screwed though)

Tpa and home would be good too.

Main competitor is Freezzer though so watch out.

+1
love it but maybe build decaying after an hour, if someone wants to build a base and fortify it, let em have it for atleast an hour if a player doesn't destroy it before hand.
By tMoist
I reckon scratch this let’s focus on CS:GO RP the real future of pandahut.
Danny Dog liked this
By Classified_
Code: Select allI reckon scratch this let’s focus on CS:GO RP the real future of pandahut.
Please no...
By TrippL
L
A
G
G
Y

I think I also talked to Miku about this idea once, but she said it was a bad idea.
Just make everything Despawn instantly
Then how would you spawn in vehicles?
you make a plugin that checks how much items a player has spawned in that past 10 seconds and if its over 250 (just throwing out a random number) they get auto warned/kick/6 hour ban (again just giving suggestions) ALSO, don't say it would take to long to code unless you know how to make plugins for Unturned.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!