Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By tMoist
As the donation page says, we get to call in an airdrop every once in a while on a every server. Last time I checked, we can't do that on arena servers. Maybe the ability to call in an airdrop every hour on arena would be nice.
As the donation page says, we get to call in an airdrop every once in a while on a every server. Last time I checked, we can't do that on arena servers. Maybe the ability to call in an airdrop every hour on arena would be nice.
Do arena maps even have points for an airdrop?
Do arena maps even have points for an airdrop?
'Twas added a few updates ago.
+1 because who doesn't want a hells fury on arena?
I did that once and it was horrible.
Good for groups if you can spool fast enough, shite for distances over 100 metres.

What you really want, Loxton, is a Rocket Launcher. If you start getting shot at you can just woooosh a rocket their way and run while they’re busy being terrified.
I did that once and it was horrible.
Good for groups if you can spool fast enough, shite for distances over 100 metres.

What you really want, Loxton, is a Rocket Launcher. If you start getting shot at you can just woooosh a rocket their way and run while they’re busy being terrified.
so they can call hacks hahaha
By Aren
Isn’t there an airdrop at the start of every match already?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!