Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Reduce the cooldown

Yes
94%
NO
6%
I say bump the exp from kills. From100 to maybe 150-200 and keep the cool down at 10 min
If new players come, they should get XP. Its not fair if Player that are Bad at PvP can't get one kill, and the others even get more XP to be harder to kill.
By wonslowcar
I say bump the exp from kills. From100 to maybe 150-200 and keep the cool down at 10 min
50 more levels can upgrade 2 more bars. I say /maxskills.
By Aren
If new players come, they should get XP. Its not fair if Player that are Bad at PvP can't get one kill, and the others even get more XP to be harder to kill.
The cooldown on kitxp was originally 30 min. Not 10
By wonslowcar
50 more levels can upgrade 2 more bars. I say /maxskills.
Sorry, misread that. That could work, along with getting a bunch of exp from winning
By Mushy
Hey,

We will be updating the Arena servers soon in order to add an XP prize for winning the round.

Our idea is to keep away from maxing your skills every round so as to allow for some degree of customization to your character‘s abilities during gameplay, just as you can customize your weapons, for example.

One alternative would be to award X amount of XP as soon as the round starts, saving you from typing ”/kit XP” every 10 minutes and worrying about XP cooldowns. This would still allow for customization of your skills, but at the expense of the time taken to fill them up once the round starts.

I suggest we continue brainstorming ideas before we settle on changing the XP kit, skill levels, both, or neither. :P
Black Jesus liked this
By Flopdup
finally
By TrippL
Hey,

We will be updating the Arena servers soon in order to add an XP prize for winning the round.

Our idea is to keep away from maxing your skills every round so as to allow for some degree of customization to your character‘s abilities during gameplay, just as you can customize your weapons, for example.

One alternative would be to award X amount of XP as soon as the round starts, saving you from typing ”/kit XP” every 10 minutes and worrying about XP cooldowns. This would still allow for customization of your skills, but at the expense of the time taken to fill them up once the round starts.

I suggest we continue brainstorming ideas before we settle on changing the XP kit, skill levels, both, or neither. :P
Mabye like 400 xp every round or do something that gives you 100xp per minute so you constantly have to decide what skill to upgrade as the round goes on.
By Aren
I still say increase exp from kills
By Mushy

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!