Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Reduce the cooldown

Yes
94%
NO
6%
By Mr.Wong
Hello! My suggestion is that the cooldown on /kit xp in arena should be a lot shorter, or it should be no cooldwon at all, maxskills all the time. Me and my friends like playing arena but we often quit after some matches because no xp. My opinion is that arena is a lot more boring when you got no xp and you are WALKING around the map, arena should be faster, where you can jump run around.
By Aren
Poll added

+1 from me!!!
Mr.Wong liked this
By ACerealBowl
I think they should remove the /kit xp and leave it vanilla. This way you get rewarded for killing instead of everyone having max skills.
FabAlien liked this
By Abstract Shadow
I think they should remove the /kit xp and leave it vanilla. This way you get rewarded for killing instead of everyone having max skills.
The thing is, this isn't vanilla. Arena is meant to be very fast paced and "in the moment." Walking around the small map trying to find people ends up removing this aspect from the game, making it a slower paced session; this is what vanilla is. That's why making the kit have a lower cooldown would be more arena-like.
By Abstract Shadow
It shouldn’t even be there. It gives other players advantages
That or just add no cool down at all to make it fair for everyone.
By Black Jesus
It shouldn’t even be there. It gives other players advantages
That or just add no cool down at all to make it fair for everyone.
I would actually like your idea or this one because the way it is now just doesnt work well.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!