Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Good idea?

Yes!
79%
Nah, too complicated
21%
By Brylyth
/setloadout Itemaname; itemanme amount; "Iteam name"; "item name" amount; iteamID; Iteam ID amount
(Supports any of the formats above, up to 12 items, separated by semicolons.
/costoadout (returns sum of all items on loadout)
/buyloadout (purchases all items in loadout, returns total cost, number of items bought, and new balance)

Not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but I feel this could be very nice - allowing a player to get their clothes, guns, meds, an MRE etc... through normal shop without typing individual buy commands each time.
iMC liked this
By TastyMelon
I like this, simple and easy way to get the stuff you always use by just typing 1 command. +1
By Miku
It would be kinda OP and ruin the point of kits. Perhaps if there was a heavy fee on it.
By Danny Dog
I agree with Miku there would be no point of kits. Maybe change an unused server into a creative server or change it into a PVP server without kits but with a quick loadout command instead.
By Agerax
I agree with Miku there would be no point of kits. Maybe change an unused server into a creative server or change it into a PVP server without kits but with a quick loadout command instead.
This.
By TrippL
It would be kinda OP and ruin the point of kits. Perhaps if there was a heavy fee on it.
Have it come with the temp ranks as both are PVP oriented

Mabye with MVP and MVP+ too
By Apex
Anyone could make their own "loadout" if they wanna set up a macro, it's not that difficult but I understand why it would be a little overpowered.
By Brylyth
I don't understand what Miku means by OP or ruining the idea of kits.

the purpose of the command is to buy multiple items, at the /buy cost, at the same time, so as to save time.

Kits are free stuff. Loadouts are the same as /buy, but result in you NOT sitting and typing commands for a minute or so for your favorite loadout.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!