Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Cynderic Cal
I say bases should not be raidable when their owner is offline. This rule would be hard to enforce but would stop a lot of pointless grief. I would love to know that even when a player has a Vendetta against me I can rest assured that my base is safe when I go to bed at night for school the next day.

Now as for exceptions. Combat log during a raid. Just because the owner leaves during a raid does not mean the raiders should be forced to stop, this would ruin the experience as logging is Break RP. This could be checked as there is already a rule stating you need to declare raid in chat. Every time I have seen a raid the raiders said "Raid ended" when they finished. If the owner leaves between the start and finish of the raid, then the no raiding rule is not counted.

This could be hard to enforce but only if a moderator is lazy or the logs are down. Give me your thoughts and think on this honestly. I already have a bad reputation leading to a bunch of admins raiding my base, but I deserve equal treatment on the forums. So I will ask again, give me your thoughts. I am a writer, and the best thing a writer can receive is criticism on his ideas.
By Possum
Even if this was put into place, there is no way to know for sure whether the owner of the base is online or not. As for the admins raiding your base, that sucks, we've raided their last two bases :lol:
By Cynderic Cal
Thanks. I thought the logs would show if somebody left or joined
By mastahkillah
problem with this is that we would all have to place signs saying whos base it is which personally i wouldnt want to do since i may be targeted i like to keep my base low key

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!