Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Redscorpion
I think regular players should not be able to be offended... I for one was called a mother **** a ****, a cow, and a pig. Also they put a sigh saying **** the police. This should be a reason for banning.
By mastahkillah
i disagree with this its supposed to be like real life people hate other groups just like on #10 bandits dont get along with the cops and they curse towards us etc.. but thats why we wait and wait untill we catch them breaking the laws and slap the cuffs on they ass
By danzeman00
I'm that but I was icready offended and wanted to kos. It is so rude that they can call me ****.
It's gonna happen in a role play scenario, best advice let the insults be like rain and wash right off, be a character and don't let your actual life wash over on it and you wolnt be screwed up.
By Redscorpion
But what if they rob you? And then shoot you dead when a admin dosing look and dose NOTHING or do i log off to get banned for combat log... Or do I juat die? I was robbed by them and then shot, then the mod said it was ok because i took a second to drop stuff. Now that is why this is offensive.
By danzeman00
But what if they rob you? And then shoot you dead when a admin dosing look and dose NOTHING or do i log off to get banned for combat log... Or do I juat die? I was robbed by them and then shot, then the mod said it was ok because i took a second to drop stuff. Now that is why this is offensive.
Now that's not them being offensive, that's them following the rules, but very very close to the line. If you log off its a ban everytime same if you teleport. Just try and make conversation with bandits as they try to rob you. Many times you can talk your way out of it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!