Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Russia Vanilla++?

Yes
82%
No
18%
By Abstract Shadow
I'll fit you. What do you want me to
I need a wedding suit as I marrying a pear I'm a size 1000x1000
Oh um... I'm afraid I don't have anything that will fit you.
By OldManEtwon
Hell yeah, I have had hard time playing with an MVP+ on and just buying stuff until the other person quits. (Other person usually being me and my friends).
By Flopdup
Many great things came from Russia Vanilla++. You got more experienced in Unturned with crafting, shooting, and surviving. You made new friends, but were they trustworthy? You lived off the land by farming, scavenging, and stealing crops. You could make runs to get supplies. You could raid other bases with the supplies you made out of all of these things.
We all need Russia Vanilla++. It was a fun and creative server. Especially it was fun when a lot of people were on and anywhere you go you could die. Please join with me to bring Russia Vanilla++ back. We need Russia because it is a large map; there are more cities in use than 1 (seattle, alberton). Getting the gasmasks is a very fun thing to do. Going to the military base is an amazing way to get little supplies we need. Thank you. :-D

Mhm
By Black Jesus
Many great things came from Russia Vanilla++. You got more experienced in Unturned with crafting, shooting, and surviving. You made new friends, but were they trustworthy? You lived off the land by farming, scavenging, and stealing crops. You could make runs to get supplies. You could raid other bases with the supplies you made out of all of these things.
We all need Russia Vanilla++. It was a fun and creative server. Especially it was fun when a lot of people were on and anywhere you go you could die. Please join with me to bring Russia Vanilla++ back. We need Russia because it is a large map; there are more cities in use than 1 (seattle, alberton). Getting the gasmasks is a very fun thing to do. Going to the military base is an amazing way to get little supplies we need. Thank you. :-D
I loved back when we used to do that, there was always something to do.
Whenever a good group came up it was always a hard choice to either befriend them for trading or destroy them while their small.
The memories, we need it back!
Apples liked this
By xDreamLand
I say +1 but I think MVP+ should have a kit with an MK.II and a gas mask with 4 filters just to keep it balanced.
+1
+
+1
= win win situation
By Scout
+1 Add this! I've gotten so bored of heavily modded servers with shop, op kits, ect. Sometimes its just fun to play the game the way its meant to be played.
By TrippL
i only said no because nobody likes the Russia map
By Apples
19 people do my friend, 19 people do
By TrippL
19 people do my friend, 19 people do
but 4 people don't my friend, 4 people don't

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!