Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Russia Vanilla++?

Yes
82%
No
18%
By Apples
Many great things came from Russia Vanilla++. You got more experienced in Unturned with crafting, shooting, and surviving. You made new friends, but were they trustworthy? You lived off the land by farming, scavenging, and stealing crops. You could make runs to get supplies. You could raid other bases with the supplies you made out of all of these things.
We all need Russia Vanilla++. It was a fun and creative server. Especially it was fun when a lot of people were on and anywhere you go you could die. Please join with me to bring Russia Vanilla++ back. We need Russia because it is a large map; there are more cities in use than 1 (seattle, alberton). Getting the gasmasks is a very fun thing to do. Going to the military base is an amazing way to get little supplies we need. Thank you. :-D
By tMoist
I say +1 but I think MVP+ should have a kit with an MK.II and a gas mask with 4 filters just to keep it balanced.

Jk and poll please :P
By Hardium
So, I'm assuming that Russia Vanilla ++ just means no shop or kits/bamboo?
By Danny Dog
Yes my guy. I will be on this server non-stop if it came to light. The train will be mine!
Fit me
By Abstract Shadow
Yes my guy. I will be on this server non-stop if it came to light. The train will be mine!
Fit me
I'll fit you. What do you want me to fit you in?
By PhantomPear
Fit me
I'll fit you. What do you want me to fit you in?
I need a wedding suit as I marrying a pear I'm a size 1000x1000

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!