Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Aren
I like this idea. I’m surprised we don’t actually have it yet. But it think the problem behind this is that they don’t have the ability o customize it like that. They might. But for now +1.

As for bingeing the forums that’s my job :p jk. That’s everyone’s. I tend to use the forums before I sleep just to see if there is anything else I can touch up upon and resolve.
By Sudath
How about you don't look at the forums first thing in the morning :p anyway in all seriousness I like it white but I also won't care if it changes.
By Jai
one of the worst things about gaming esp. at night because that's when you get time are the bright lights that put a strain on your eyes even monitor brightness is kinda useless at times because you can't adjust it to your liking so definitely + 1

Also HAPPY DIWALI to any of my Indian friends on here ! ( :
iMC, Abstract Shadow liked this
By sneadera
I personally don’t have a problem with it and it would be unnecessary
By Abstract Shadow
one of the worst things about gaming esp. at night because that's when you get time are the bright lights that put a strain on your eyes even monitor brightness is kinda useless at times because you can't adjust it to your liking so definitely + 1

Also HAPPY DIWALI to any of my Indian friends on here ! ( :
HAPPY DIWALI!! :D
Jai liked this
By Abstract Shadow
I personally don’t have a problem with it and it would be unnecessary
Why do you think so? If you read the previous page you'll see my response to why it's not unneeded.
By Abstract Shadow
More feedback!
By ACerealBowl
I think a dark theme on any thing will be useful. For every program I had that ever had a dark theme I used. I downloaded a TS dark theme, I use the Discord dark theme, I use the chrome dark theme. Although I don’t know how people would be able to switch from regular theme to dark on the pandahut website.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!