Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Abstract Shadow
I had a suggestion a while back for the Pandahut website to have a dark theme since every time I come onto the website my eyes go blind from all the white light. Previously, my topic had been locked, however, I got no proper answer. A blue light filter does not help with the white light as it decreases the effects of the blue light causing you to lose sleep. As far as I know, there is no app available that can change the layout of the website itself. For example, google chrome can change it's home page if you downloaded a darker theme, but nothing else. That's why I suggest implementing a darker theme to be easier on the eyes.
iMC liked this
By Dark is shadow
I had a suggestion a while back for the Pandahut website to have a dark theme since every time I come onto the website my eyes go blind from all the white light. Previously, my topic had been locked, however, I got no proper answer. A blue light filter does not help with the white light as it decreases the effects of the blue light causing you to lose sleep. As far as I know, there is no app available that can change the layout of the website itself. For example, google chrome can change it's home page if you downloaded a darker theme, but nothing else. That's why I suggest implementing a darker theme to be easier on the eyes.

+1 cause it has a dark in it :laugh:

I like it as well
By Abstract Shadow
use night shift :)
NIGHT SHIFT IS A BLUE LIGHT FILTER! Stop triggering me. It doesn't remove the white light from a website, it just makes the colors warmer so you don't lose sleep.
By TrippL
Why are you bingeing fourms when you should be sleeping. 😛

Also. -1 since its kinda not needed. Just turn down your moniter/phone lighting.
By Abstract Shadow

Also. -1 since its kinda not needed. Just turn down your moniter/phone lighting.
Sometimes I use the forums first thing in the morning or before I go to bed just to check some stuff. And also, turning down your lighting is common sense; of course I do that. As soon as you wake up with your lights still off and still not exposed to any bright light, go into discord with the dark theme, with your lighting all the way down for about 5 minutes, then immediately go onto Pandahut and tell me your eyes don't start hurting or you don't start to squint at all.
By ACerealBowl
+1 but would be to hard to implement but a great idea!
By Social Skillz
+1
Maybe add a dark theme for Halloween? Miku? Mushy?
By TrippL

Sometimes I use the forums first thing in the morning or before I go to bed just to check some stuff. And also, turning down your lighting is common sense; of course I do that. As soon as you wake up with your lights still off and still not exposed to any bright light, go into discord with the dark theme, with your lighting all the way down for about 5 minutes, then immediately go onto Pandahut and tell me your eyes don't start hurting or you don't start to squint at all.
Wait 30 more seconds then
By Abstract Shadow

Wait 30 more seconds then
Why not just add a customizable theme? It would be convenient for a lot of people; your eyes wouldn't strain and you could ease into the light that will eventually come.
iMC liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!