Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By OldManEtwon
Went onto 21 yesterday, and the feasts were kind of lacking. I know that my friend and I were the only ones getting them since no one else was on. These feast had few if any guns, I remember there being 10-12 gun in each. If the spawns are in correlation to number of people on that might make sense otherwise not good. Maybe nerfed too hard?

Edit:
I feel that how they were before evened the playing field between people with MVP+ and those who do not or cannot donate. It was because of these feast I was able to take on at times people with MVP+ and not too worried about losing gear like them.
By Kuya
Sometimes its just a bad spawn, you can make 1200 bamboo per feast with guns alone most of the time.
By tMoist
+1, i’d like if some more end game weaponry (excluding snipers) such as the scalar, devil’s bane ect would spawn.
By Aren
That post bump
By tMoist
That post bump
Lmao I didn’t even notice
By Aren
That post bump
Lmao I didn’t even notice
Dw fam i noticed
By Miku
Feasts are randomized.

The idea of changing the amount the feast drops to the amount of players on the server would be good.

But I feel it would just be a few people chasing them getting tons of loot.
By tMoist
The idea of changing the amount the feast drops to the amount of players on the server would be good.
Now that’s a bloody great idea.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!