Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Sam clouse
Of course this sounds amazing at first look. For pvp servers this would be amazing but for rp I think the time to sell adds a good sense of time. If a cop was arresting someone (Ex a builder) and they had a bunch of loot. The person being targeted could just sell all the gear that they have on them (Except for /checkplayer items) and would never get caught. This would be nice for pvp but not applicable to rp. Would be a great idea if you could create a set place to do this at ex Vault or other claimed places only. This would make sense in this regard but Not the brightest idea for rp in the sense that you want it. Welp anyway just my opinion and good idea. Talk to you later -Clouse
By Flopdup

PS. Mushy, please add a thinking emoji to the forums :thought_balloon:
+1 For this idea
By Ze Golden Pug
Why didn't I think of this oh well +1 because selling shit is always a pain
By midknightmare
For multiple items with the same ID you can already do that. E.g.: /sell alice 3 will sell three unequipped Alice Packs.

We will work on the idea of a drop box for selling items.
Yeah, but for some roles, we aren't allowed to sell.
By TrippL
To everyone with a small brain:

This only applies for PVP servers

Items you cant sell to the shop will give you 0 bamboo

This is for selling different types of items at once
Mushy liked this
By ACerealBowl

If you get killed and they take all your shit you have time to come back and kill them and get your shit back. With this your fucked they could just sell everything at once. The idea it self is pretty good but it would be kind of annoying to lose everything within the matter of seconds.
By TomatoChunks
Ya but if you kill someone you earned their loot and they shouldn't have a chance to get it back since they died
By ACerealBowl
Ya but if you kill someone you earned their loot and they shouldn't have a chance to get it back since they died

Yes they should :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!