Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Sudath

If you get killed and they take all your shit you have time to come back and kill them and get your shit back. With this your fucked they could just sell everything at once. The idea it self is pretty good but it would be kind of annoying to lose everything within the matter of seconds.
Just get gud
By sneadera
+3 this could actually work
By Hardium
I need a thinking emoji. Sadly the forums do not have that. So for now I shall say: Uh yeah?
Mushy, Supreme Leader liked this
By TomatoChunks
Will this ever be added? In 2 weeks it will have been a year since I suggested this and everyone (including a couple admins) thought this was a great idea. It doesn't seem like it would be very hard to implement as all you really need to do is alter the /trash command a little bit.
By TrippL
Will this ever be added? In 2 weeks it will have been a year since I suggested this and everyone (including a couple admins) thought this was a great idea. It doesn't seem like it would be very hard to implement as all you really need to do is alter the /trash command a little bit.
Its a lot harder then that XD. Trash plugin just tricks the game into thinking you opened a storage container and deletes itelf and everything else inside it when you close it. To alter it, you would need to get the id’s for all the items inside the storage container, make uconomy think that is part of your inventory, automatically try to sell all those items, give you the money for the items that sold, then delete the rest. The trash plugin is all ready made where this one is not which means mushy and miku would have to code it themselves. This is why it has not been implemented
By MemeOverlord
+1 10\10 idea
By Aren

Dead post was bumped

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!