Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Cynderic Cal
I have been playing on Pandahut for a while and have noticed some things that could do with some tweaking. The current rules cover just about everything but maybe we could make a minor tweak with some special circumstances to be added to the "No revenge KOS" I understand that it is not cool to kill a man/woman who killed you minutes earlier, in fact I look down on that. Now on some other servers (Not naming any) I discovered a rule that stated any player killed is allowed to kill their murderer if they return within a minute. You must run back, you are not allowed to teleport to a nearby friend. I was wondering if we could talk about this. I would rather we negotiated and made this possible rule better than if I received a straight up no.
By weeblescombined
Don't think is a good rule idea, personally anyway. Think of it this way, if you get killed by someone irl you're dead. There's no coming back but in a game you can so if it is a RP server, which it is, it is a stupid rule. -1 Not to be harsh
Instead of just saying "Horrible Idea" I'm going to say why I'd be against this as a rule, which is what you wanted, to talk about it.

1. It's gonna be hard to enforce. As in, revenge KOS is gonna happen because people think they have the right to just come back and kill someone. Meaning it's probably gonna happen outside of the rule guidelines. Rather than simply (almost) everyone knowing there is No Revenge KOS.

2. The timer would also be hard to determine during the situations without an admin having to go and check the logs. Someone could claim they weren't in the time limit, another could say they were.

3. The teleporting thing, sure someone could say they just had a good spawn, but the only way to know for sure they didn't use a bed or a friend would be again the logs, which requires an admin.

4. The limit to actually find your killer is only 1 minute. That's hardly enough time to find them, and some might get frustrated and attempt to find them out of pure spite. In doing so they could kill the wrong person, which would be a KOS and would get them banned.

It's not a horrible idea in my eyes. I just think it would cause more problems than the current rule being simple to follow. Kudos for bring a new idea to the table though, it's good to spitball new ones to help improve the server.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!