Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By LokirTheLost
this probobly wont be read but i suggest getting all mods and admits together one day and clening up old bases and what not cleaning up the world some making it look nice and get rid of anything thet could cause a lot of lag making the experiance betterf for anyone with any type of pc it just seems like a great idea to clean the wold makes it more pleasing to the eye is only a suggestion and hopfully yall will see eye to eye with me on it
By Run2Die
At the same time I agree to much junk on the map Great Idea! :!:
By Mushy
I think it'd be fun to schedule one day a week where we add the admin chainsaw to each server and destroy all the garbage in it. The problem is that if you think about the size of each map, with 9 servers, it becomes impractical
By Mercy
Might as well set up once a month server wipes. On certain days and broadcast the days in the servers.
By tShirt
@ Mushy

Would it be more practical to rotate which server gets cleaned which week? Instead of doing them all at once spread it out so that it isn't as time consuming for the admins while still cleaning up the mess bit by bit. I know PH4-5 have an insane amount of unused and unreachable placeables and I personally volunteer to help clear it out if possible as these are my home servers.
By RegisteredTM
I think one of the biggest issues here, although I approve of it, would be getting to those old bases. They would have to build ladder systems up to the bases that have been destroyed and are no longer possible to get too unless they have some sort of flight method.

Also does the admin chainsaw have unlimited range like the admin torch? That's what I would always use when I was cleaning up the server of abandoned buildings that I ran in the past.

I used the torch from this workshop add-on: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =491636339

It was very useful in cleaning up old buildings as it has practically unlimited range.
By Arashi_tlk
Cleaning up the servers would be nice. Honestly, it's been a problem in the past and will continue to be a problem. Most people that raid sky bases just destroy floors/roofs most of the time just so the sky bases are useless unless someone build back up. But for the ground "bases"/strutures that are scattered everywhere, those could be taken care of a bit easier.

Back on Pandahut 1 (when there was only one server) Dippy and Myself (Arashi"TheWolf") offered to clean up the server a bit, we went around just taking out every piece of a abandoned structure down to the last pillar. It's a pain to see all of the random buildings everywhere and it just cluttered up the server. Once again, we're having this issue on Pandahut 5, and there is just loads of floors just all over the place. We've even seen people blocking off roads, towns, you name it with floors that are extremely high, like it's some sort of wall. It's really aggravating to see things like this.

I know it's easier to just wipe the server, but for those that have bases on the servers, and they play here often, it's bit of a pain for all the work to be wiped away due to random people just building things and not removing them themselves. I would say that the servers need to be cleaned up a bit from time to time. If not by the admins or mods, than maybe find some people that are willing to go around cleaning the server.
By Kohai
Honestly, I only really play on #4 on and #5 but people have built crazy walls all over the place, blocking almost every main road making cars almost useless. There are half destroyed bases EVERYWHERE. I would really like to see #4 and #5 reset.
By Mushy
A map reset for #4 and #5 has been scheduled for Friday Oct 30th.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!