Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ApeToe
Been playing here for about 2 weeks now, its the first server Ive found where people actually attempt to roleplay and Im really enjoying it! Heres some ideas I've come up with that may or may not be possible, let me know what you think!

Delivery Driver

-Delivers products from point to point on the map, maybe random stores or static locations
-Can buy a shitty vehicle for cheap?

Money Printers
This idea comes from GarrysMod DarkRP

-Placeable objects that give you bamboo (or maybe even random loot) at set intervals
-Can be destroyed easily
-Gives great motivation for more raids to take place, haven't heard of one even happening since I've been playing
-Multiple tiers of printers with ever increasing payout

Weaponsmith

-If the delivery driver is possible, could make it so creating a gun requires a set amount of virtual materials (would be just like bamboo, just a separate name)
-To acquire them you'd have to collect the package from one point on the map, then drive to another to convert the package to materials which can then be crafted into a weapon if you have the right amount.
By RagnarosPower
The delivery driver can be done, but not too much people want it. And the other 2 suggestions require the game to be modded, which I would preffer not to add because a lot of people have workshop problems, so I apologise but I don't think any of these ideas can be used, thanks a lot for the suggestions though!
By Jack
Some of this sounds SA:MP influenced too :P (P:LA?)
By ApeToe
Some of this sounds SA:MP influenced too :P (P:LA?)
Thats right lol, didn't think anyone around here even heard of SAMP. Idk what P:LA is but I started off on Secret Zombie Room, then admin'd on San Andreas Roleplay, Outernet and Next Generation Roleplay.

The delivery driver can be done, but not too much people want it. And the other 2 suggestions require the game to be modded, which I would preffer not to add because a lot of people have workshop problems, so I apologise but I don't think any of these ideas can be used, thanks a lot for the suggestions though!
The weaponsmith change wouldn't require any modding, would basically use the economy plugin but with a different name instead of bamboo, and the materials could only be acquired by going from one point to another which would give weapons more of an actual value as it would cost the person creating them time instead of just a command.
By Tublo

Delivery Driver

-Delivers products from point to point on the map, maybe random stores or static locations
-Can buy a shitty vehicle for cheap?
This idea, I personally love there is so much that you can do to make this a really fun role to play.
By creating this role you could effectively create a true working economic structure, by allowing trading between shops without the owners having to leave their shops unattended.
The kit for delivery drivers could be:
-Double barrel shotgun, with maybe 6 shells included?
-Baseball bat
-The ability to spawn a red van once every 45 mins?
-Sign posts to place outside a shop if the owner is not there to collect the order.

I would genuinely and quite happily play as this role were it to be introduced.
+1
By Jack
I played on Next Gen for like 20mins and P:LA is another SA:MP server

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!