Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Andrew Watson
Hi, ive noticed that the bamboo (which is an amazing aspect of the game) is making it very easy to raid bases in the sense that no matter how much time/money you spend on a base you wake up to nothing, so i looked into it and as a suggestion I think that you guys should make structures stronger (link has instructions) or remove or rise the price of c4/grenades so that people cant just go through the map destroying EVERYTHING

http://unturned-forum.com/threads/stron ... ures.1378/
By Miku
We know we can do that but That would make our servers NOT Vanilla.
By Andrew Watson
We know we can do that but That would make our servers NOT Vanilla.
could you do it on the modded ones (I play #3 cherno) or still make c4 cost a bunch like 10 k
By Miku
I don't think a lot of the people would like it. That's just what i think is.
By Arashi_tlk
Do you think making C4 10k would really work? People could just make C4 with the right ingredients at that point. Honestly, I agree bases are a bit too weak atm, but that is something Nelson really should fix. I think it's crazy that they are so easy to break into and that people still want to make them. If you really don't want someone breaking into your base so easily, I'd suggest another server that doesn't have Econ. Because even though the Econ Shop is awesome, it has it's drawbacks as well, and easily attended Grenades or C4 is just that, a drawback when it comes to base security.

And I'm not sure how Vanilla you can call these servers with Econ Shop, Feasts, /home and /tpa being around Miku. Vanilla is the exact thing the creator made and put out. Adding each mod pulls it a step away from Vanilla.
By Andrew Watson
Do you think making C4 10k would really work? People could just make C4 with the right ingredients at that point. Honestly, I agree bases are a bit too weak atm, but that is something Nelson really should fix. I think it's crazy that they are so easy to break into and that people still want to make them. If you really don't want someone breaking into your base so easily, I'd suggest another server that doesn't have Econ. Because even though the Econ Shop is awesome, it has it's drawbacks as well, and easily attended Grenades or C4 is just that, a drawback when it comes to base security.

And I'm not sure how Vanilla you can call these servers with Econ Shop, Feasts, /home and /tpa being around Miku. Vanilla is the exact thing the creator made and put out. Adding each mod pulls it a step away from Vanilla.
Well I have seen some without c4/grenades in the shop and they do fine I was just bringing the idea up because even though its nelsons fault if we have a fix why not use it (also if people had to craft c4 at least it would take time (and they would have to find the ingredients as long as the ingredient prices are rised to a logical ratio (if this seems like a lot of work but is a good idea id be happy to do the math etc)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!