Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Outspace
Liona wrote:I've done research. Desert Falcon cannot 1 shot a helmet player on any other server save Pandahut. I've used an alt and couldn't 1 shot HS a helmet but could on my MVP+ account.

idk mien.

Yes, pandahut has a lower health than other servers(or other servers have a raised health, either way you wanna say it its the same point), thats already a proven fact and actually makes pandahut better. When someone survives a 25 bullet maplestrike spray on other pvps, its pretty shitty. Pandahut has a perfect amount of health, but it has NOTHING to do with supporter.
Cookie, Mushy liked this
By TomatoChunks
Outspace wrote:
Liona wrote:I've done research. Desert Falcon cannot 1 shot a helmet player on any other server save Pandahut. I've used an alt and couldn't 1 shot HS a helmet but could on my MVP+ account.

idk mien.

Yes, pandahut has a lower health than other servers(or other servers have a raised health, either way you wanna say it its the same point), thats already a proven fact and actually makes pandahut better. When someone survives a 25 bullet maplestrike spray on other pvps, its pretty shitty. Pandahut has a perfect amount of health, but it has NOTHING to do with supporter.

The video in your signature does not work for some reason. :/ I looked up the song on YT though and it's hella good.
Outspace liked this
By Liona
Outspace wrote:Yes, pandahut has a lower health than other servers(or other servers have a raised health, either way you wanna say it its the same point), thats already a proven fact and actually makes pandahut better. When someone survives a 25 bullet maplestrike spray on other pvps, its pretty shitty. Pandahut has a perfect amount of health, but it has NOTHING to do with supporter.

Fair play, my bad i guess, it's a love hate relationship tbf, love when you get the kills, hate when it happens to you.
Outspace liked this
By Outspace
Liona wrote:
Outspace wrote:Yes, pandahut has a lower health than other servers(or other servers have a raised health, either way you wanna say it its the same point), thats already a proven fact and actually makes pandahut better. When someone survives a 25 bullet maplestrike spray on other pvps, its pretty shitty. Pandahut has a perfect amount of health, but it has NOTHING to do with supporter.

Fair play, my bad i guess, it's a love hate relationship tbf, love when you get the kills, hate when it happens to you.

I recommend not dying.
By Javi-kun
Liona wrote:
Outspace wrote:I recommend not dying.

i never die, i just happen to respawn without my stuff sometimes. Weird ingame glitch needs to be fixed.

I never die as well I just get sent to the post death screen it's a game glitch
Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!