Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
This crossed my min today, it's a PvP Idea, Think Gang Wars. Red Vs. Blue all a player needs to do is choose a role that sets them as Red or Blue. and the Objective is to take control of a Map, a small map like PEI where Gangs can control towns and expand.
The objective and rules would be as follows:
1. Capture Towns and Locations by building a small 3x3 Fort with a Flag.
2. Towns and Locations must be captured systematically, not at random, for example Red would start at a corner of the map and blue would start at the other. and capture towns till they meet in the middle.
Rules:
1 . No team-killing, (the use of steam groups can be used to bypass this)
2. Follow all Pandahut General rules
3. Fort and Base Building, Only 1 Fort is allowed per Location and must be 3x3, 2 floors tall max, with a Metal Flag Displaying the Fort Color. Max doors allowed per Fort: 3 and only one 1x1x1 Room can be used for Storage.

Concepts and Ideas for Roles and Donator kits:
Base Kit: Cargo Pants, Red or Blue shirt, knife, some food, bandages, and a weapon with a slight punch.
other kits can be unlocked through time played , or unlocked through exp like buying kits (medic, bolt rifles, shotguns, rifles, explosions, or a kit with the materials to build a fort,, players would be allowed to use /buy to buy items with Exp.
Donators would have Upgraded Versions of the Kits such as the KIt PvP servers in which they would sport long sleeve shirts, larger capacity clothing, and such.
along with Donator Exp Kits
Airdrops would be enabled and provide a source of weapons and lead to fights for the airdrops
+1 I have always loved the idea of this kind of gameplay!
I would agree to no rpg's, pdw's, all this modern blocks, maybe stuff like, zubeknakov, pistols, and shotguns

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!