Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

YES/NO

YES
59%
NO
41%
By The Duke II

Mayors only funding one police group is sketchy, not to mention kind of annoying to officers not in it. Where would mayors even get the bamboo besides their own pocket? Nearly no one issues tickets (at times, most just arrest), let alone pay them, and kill warrants are rarely issued.

No one ever enforces tolls and it's kind of a waste of space. Not enough players imo to make a difference. People could just go around.

Also heard that Duke did drugs in the mayor estate in #13
there isn't any other police group on 10.
i didn't do drugs on 13, that was my chief of staff who grew drugs. Wildcard confirmed it was Rambo & he has been demoted since.
By RageQuit
Duke the RPPD will be more than happy to talk to you about funding
The Duke II liked this
By Miku
shooting without reason
This is impossible to implement. There will be too many KOSES and Reports.

"Why did you kill him"
"He was shooting randomly"
Damage logs couldn't even tell if he was shooting, all you could see is the Police shooting him.

It would cause too much drama and KOS.
I also feel Police would use it as a reason to KOS someone. There's no real way to track if they were shooting randomly besides witnesses. There's already enough situations which are just what one person says vs what another person says, and witnesses being the only thing that can really proof anything.
By Helena
[Section 1 - Common-sense Laws
Common-sense laws like (arrest & ticket offences)
Murder, robbery, kidnapping, assault, attempted murder, roadkill, non-compliance, possession of berries, unlicensed guns, possession of narcotics, military knifes, firearm drawn in public, explosives, glue, impersonating an officer and shooting without reason, reckless driving, driving off-road, standing on the road. and so on.
1: Use common sense to these laws, please contact the mayor if you have any suggestions to be more specific.
2: All of these laws will apply for all in Washington.
3: Any police found being corrupt/not following these laws will be demoted IMMEDIATELY.
Section 2 - Police Raids
1: Police raids can only be called by a Captain. The captain needs to have valid evidence, to perform the raid (as pictures inside the base or witnesses). If the Captain is asked by the owner of the base, or the mayor, police or the admins - the captain is required to show this evidence no matter what. If failed the captain can get demoted. (this states in the rules to)
2: Raids must be all officers first priority, officers needs to respond no matter what they are doing.
3: Must do /trash command, and trashing illegal items. If failed to do so, it will lead in demotion.

Section 2 - Mayor’s Executive Laws
These are special laws, made from promises from the mayors’ campaign.

- Illegal guns: even though you have it licensed.
These gun-laws is only required for civilians. These laws does NOT apply for law-enforcement.
Please note: You must arrest the criminal, in order to confiscate his gun.
1: Illegal: Hell's Fury & Dragonfang
2: When arrested him, in cuffs. You must transport him to a jail cell, where he can be stripped his illegal / unlicensed guns.
3: When the guns is stripped, the jail timer must start.
4: Police MUST always do /trash and trash contraband they find and take if failed will lead in demotion.

-Police Impersonation
1: Noone except RCMP is allowed to wear police clothing. Any other roles(excluding mayor) found to be wearing this type of clothing will be arrested.

-Toll Bridge
Duke proposes to build a toll bridge on the bridge from Seattle to Kent Raceway. I seek admin approval to have this eventually regioned. Prices will not exceed 30BB. The money will be transferred to the mayor's office to fund RPPD.

-RPPD
Duke fully supports this new police group & will super fund this police group. Leaders of this group are to contact Duke and negotiate funding from the mayor's office.

- Bail
Under Duke’s term the bail will be set to 500BB/each minute spent in jail.
This means the maximum Bail will be set to 10,000BB

-Jail Time
1: Max jail time has now been set to 20 minutes, in line with the police guide ( viewtopic.php?f=84&t=9510 )
Officers are to jail players under the appropriate times set out in the police guide.

- Police Vehicles
1: Police is not able to sell police-vehicles to civilians. If caught so, the officer is able to be given an warning/demotion by an higher ups.
2: Civilians driving police-vehicles is now an arrest-able offence under the category: Police impersonation.
2.1.1: Police are allowed to destroy police-vehicles, when they have arrested the civilian for police-impersonation of driving a police-vehicle.
your dedication is rlly good.

+1
The Duke II liked this
By tMoist
I believe you are allowed to gave tickets for randomly shooting miku.
Lul I don't know if you mean "I believe you are allowed to gave tickets for randomly shooting [comma] miku." Or if you mean "I believe you are allowed to gave tickets for randomly shooting miku." As in shooting miku, which would be kos and would give you more than just a ticket...
Last edited by tMoist on July 23rd, 2017, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By The Duke II
Duke the RPPD will be more than happy to talk to you about funding
i will be contacting wildcard to discuss this issue! You may PM me on the forums/discord to discuss this as well!
By Legit
Good laws +1 but as said in reply' 10 is different then 13 , so I would like a little update ;)
Thx to support RPPD

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!