Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Loxtonjoel
Hello!

Recently I have been thinking about new guides to do, I will be doing a Roleplay Player reports and Ban Appeals hopefully some time in the further. Anyways I will be making this guide to help you, the players who need help with the help forums, ironic aren't it. The help forums are a great place to gain help from our friendly staff team with issues of yours some of the issues you might be having are;
  • Help with rules
  • Checking if your base was false raided
  • Reason you were banned
These are just examples, some more apply, don't worry if it's in the wrong place when staff reply to it as they can move it for you!

Remember
We do not unban people on the help forums if you are appealing a ban please do so in our Roleplay Ban Appeals section.

If you are reporting a KOSer or a general rule break please do so in our Roleplay Player Reports section.

Helpful format!
When making a post in this sub-forum you are presented with a new thread type post similar to general topics etc, copy this format in as It will be MUCH easier for staff to see the issue and resolve it quicker!
Code: Select all[b][u]A new help-forum post has been submitted[/u][/b] Player name: Steam64ID: Help forum request (Example Roleplay Bug or I need clarification on a rule): Server: Explanation: Extra Info:
Conclusion
Hopefully this helped you, if you have any suggestions to add to this thread make sure to PM me them! :-D
RyDollaSign09, Helena, Danny Dog and 1 others liked this
By Helena
+1
but there should be a section where /raid and /ban should be posted everytime they used like "logs":
/ban t-moist "dissrespect " 3600
/raid "seattle gas statiot"
/raid "south alberton birch base"

/ban loxtenjoel "sike. that's the wrong number" 1800
/ban jake "heavy sexyness perma" 0

a list like that would be perfect with suggestion lox
By tMoist
+1
but there should be a section where /raid and /ban should be posted everytime they used like "logs":
/ban t-moist "dissrespect " 3600
/raid "seattle gas statiot"
/raid "south alberton birch base"

/ban loxtenjoel "sike. that's the wrong number" 1800
/ban jake "heavy sexyness perma" 0

a list like that would be perfect with suggestion lox
Another groovy guide :D

/ban phantomfox "writing station with three Ts smh" 0

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!