In this thread I will go over the necessary steps to find your correct SteamID64.
How To Find Your SteamID64
- 1-Click on this link to access SteamI/O - https://steamid.io/lookup
- 2-Enter your Steam Name or your Steam Profile URL and press "Look Up" , follow the instructions on the image below in order to find your SteamID64.
- 3-If the above step did not work, sign in though steam using the hyperlink image "Sign in though STEAM" box, just above the input, as shown in the image below.
- 4-If you are still experiencing issues obtaining your 17-digit SteamID64, please feel free to post on our Help Forum or send us an email at [email protected].
Instructions for Ban Appeals
- Rules and Guidelines That Can Help In Your Ban Appeal!
- The Right Section!
This has been my guide to finding your SteamID64 for staff applications, ban appeals, Member Ranks, etc. In case you need any further help, feel free to drop any of our Staff members a PM, post on our Help Forum or send us an email at [email protected].
My Guide To In-Game Moderating(Finished)
My Guide To Forum Moderation(Finished)
My Guide To Roleplay Help Forums(Finished)
My Steam Profile
VIP+ thanks to Jose, merry Christmas to you!
VIP Thanks to FunkMasterFlex, really appreciated mate!
MVP+ thanks to the mighty Kaz, the guy who brightened my day and always helped me with my builds
"We'll find out tommorow what tommorow brings, even if it's good or bad we should take it for granted and keep moving" - Loxtonjoel - RP Admin
"You have not seen the best if you have not seen loxton in action." -Queen Retired RP Admin
"Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world." -BannedHammer Retired RP Admin
I will reply to 95% of my messages, if I don't respond it's because i'm busy in real life
When you don't get 1, but you get 2 experienced berets!