Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Do you want these sexy, satisfying, and great commands added?

Yes
92%
No
8%
By RagnarosPower
-1 Too much work for something that is not necessary, ya'll want everything automatically done for you, just ruins the RP aspect, no point of spending so much time on making this a thing when that time can be spent on more important issues, such as fixing the staff situation on the RP servers which seems to suffer from a drastic reduction, work on reducing the lag on the RP servers (crash everytime you teleport? that is mental, didn't used to be like that, certainly needs looking into) and so on. And your +1/-1 poll title was made to look so desirable I wouldn't even classify it as a legit poll, just have a normal yes / no poll, no reason to add all these adjectives to try to get the audience more hooked into the idea.
Flopdup liked this
By Classified_
already 30 yeses, mushy and miku, your turn to step in :3
This aint no Police app.

This isn't really needed at all.
RagnarosPower, Flopdup liked this
By Danny Dog
-1 Too much work for something that is not necessary, ya'll want everything automatically done for you, just ruins the RP aspect, no point of spending so much time on making this a thing when that time can be spent on more important issues, such as fixing the staff situation on the RP servers which seems to suffer from a drastic reduction, work on reducing the lag on the RP servers (crash everytime you teleport? that is mental, didn't used to be like that, certainly needs looking into) and so on. And your +1/-1 poll title was made to look so desirable I wouldn't even classify it as a legit poll, just have a normal yes / no poll, no reason to add all these adjectives to try to get the audience more hooked into the idea.

I’m with Rag on this one if people want to pay a bail a command is overkill. People just pay you and you call off he arrest and let them go. /jailers is even more pointless as you can let them out he timer will just be running in the background.
Flopdup liked this
By Yoseph
I'm sure Mushy could do this with out that much effort or time, he is smart. Secondly, im assuming you don't play cop or have been arrested because as of now the system is confusing. In chat it will say someones jail time is over 15 minutes after their bail was paid and they were released. Another issue is people don't know who to pay the bail to if officers assisted. Thirdly, this would be quicker and easier for everyone to use. I am not the owner of the server, so I can't work on making it less laggy... No need to get salty over the poll, I made it to have fun, something you should try :laugh:
By Yoseph
already 30 yeses, mushy and miku, your turn to step in :3
This aint no Police app.

This isn't really needed at all.
What the players want > What is needed
By Korven
+1 BUT the /bail command should ONLY work if the player is jailed for 6 OR less minutes otherwise the lawyer and judge role would not serve much purpose.
By RagnarosPower
I'm sure Mushy could do this with out that much effort or time, he is smart. Secondly, im assuming you don't play cop or have been arrested because as of now the system is confusing. In chat it will say someones jail time is over 15 minutes after their bail was paid and they were released. Another issue is people don't know who to pay the bail to if officers assisted. Thirdly, this would be quicker and easier for everyone to use. I am not the owner of the server, so I can't work on making it less laggy... No need to get salty over the poll, I made it to have fun, something you should try :laugh:
It's not about the intelligence in this matter, it's about the time spent. If you actually knew how the /arrest,/rob,/raid etc. commands work you'd know that in order for this feature to be implemented mushy would have to re-make a system to where a on-going arrest,jail or whatever gets stored somewhere and later removed upon /over being done so another command can identify when that /over or /bail or whatever was done and continue to the next step, meaning he has to spend quite a bit of time on something that's nowhere close to being required (Unless the plugins were modified and are different from when I was playin', at which part I retreat my statement). And I do play as police, as matter of fact that is all I have played throughout my pandahut days, even when being a staff member, mainly because it's so close to my actual career hence why I enjoyed it, it's not confusing at all, you simply have to actually put work into it and talk to the person you're arresting / jail and not just expect commands to do everything for you. I understand the part where you say that if the jail time is over 15 minutes after the bail is paid it will still say at the end of the 15 minutes that his jailtime is over, that is due to the fact that paying a bail is not recognizable by the plugin, but that's not a major issue in my opinion, simply ignore the text and move on, not a huge issue especially after how much the chat is spammed. If officers assisted that ain't the problem of the one being arrested, the person receiving the bail money can simply split the cash to his friends that assisted. Never said you can work fixing the main issues on the server, I stated that the time that mushy / miku would put into this can be used in better ways such as fixing the main issues currently out there. And I wasn't "salty" over the text, simply stated that you can't take your poll serious based of how it was worded. And,
That is probably one of the most thoughtless statements I've heard so far lol, all the players want multiple RP servers, so should pandahut just release like 10 of them and ignore the disadvantages of it? It's always important to look at the big picture of a suggestion, and not only its title.
By Yoseph
It's not about the intelligence in this matter, it's about the time spent. If you actually knew how the /arrest,/rob,/raid etc. commands work you'd know that in order for this feature to be implemented mushy would have to re-make a system to where a on-going arrest,jail or whatever gets stored somewhere and later removed upon /over being done so another command can identify when that /over or /bail or whatever was done and continue to the next step, meaning he has to spend quite a bit of time on something that's nowhere close to being required (Unless the plugins were modified and are different from when I was playin', at which part I retreat my statement). And I do play as police, as matter of fact that is all I have played throughout my pandahut days, even when being a staff member, mainly because it's so close to my actual career hence why I enjoyed it, it's not confusing at all, you simply have to actually put work into it and talk to the person you're arresting / jail and not just expect commands to do everything for you. I understand the part where you say that if the jail time is over 15 minutes after the bail is paid it will still say at the end of the 15 minutes that his jailtime is over, that is due to the fact that paying a bail is not recognizable by the plugin, but that's not a major issue in my opinion, simply ignore the text and move on, not a huge issue especially after how much the chat is spammed. If officers assisted that ain't the problem of the one being arrested, the person receiving the bail money can simply split the cash to his friends that assisted. Never said you can work fixing the main issues on the server, I stated that the time that mushy / miku would put into this can be used in better ways such as fixing the main issues currently out there. And I wasn't "salty" over the text, simply stated that you can't take your poll serious based of how it was worded. And,
That is probably one of the most thoughtless statements I've heard so far lol, all the players want multiple RP servers, so should pandahut just release like 10 of them and ignore the disadvantages of it? It's always important to look at the big picture of a suggestion, and not only its title.
You honestly wrote a 5 page English essay on pandahut forums so I’m not reading all that, but great!
RagnarosPower liked this
By RagnarosPower
Huh, if you can't even read a 5 minutes written reply that consists of 360 words then I am unsure why/how you're a staff member based on the amount of evidence you have to constantly go through, logs, reports etc. Especially with that attitude, but fair enough.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!