Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
I think that a little board for suggestions/fliers/important news and stuff would be a great way to cause lag in alberton and it would be a waste of space and cause extra lag and whatnot.

lol just a joke :P :P :P

But still -1 unnecessary. That’s what the fourms are for.
No need to post in suggestions about it, just build it lol
Well here is the problem, if i build it, then people will destroy it i was hoping it could be a small reigon possible on the empty corner in alberton on the street witht he laundromat and that brown house, and it would not cause lag at all if its just a few placards here and there, with that logic then the psd should be removed cuz its gotta whollle lotta placards on it.
Well here is the problem, if i build it, then people will destroy it i was hoping it could be a small reigon possible on the empty corner in alberton on the street witht he laundromat and that brown house, and it would not cause lag at all if its just a few placards here and there, with that logic then the psd should be removed cuz its gotta whollle lotta placards on it.
Its not like it would be expensive to build/rebuild
Orange, how is it when you type a comment, there is a whole section like how i see that picture of orange industries and that quote.
Do you not know what a signature is?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!