Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
I'm proposing that SWAT be able to buy the regular Police Car, The Jeep and the Bike.. The reason why I am proposing this is that the Armored Police Truck costs $1050 and the regular police car costs around $300.. Some people may say "Switch to RCMP", the SWAT role has both a MapleStrike and A Sawed off. I've easily spent 100k on Armored Police Trucks alone, and I believe that it is a Balance issue between RCMP and SWAT. I played almost 70-100 hours as SWAT and it tears a hole in your pocket getting 4-5 Police Vans a day. Us SWAT earn 1k a week and a Armored Police Truck costs 1050, it doesn't balance out and we end up loosing a Lot more than we can afford to loose. I hope my suggestion finds you well and goodbye.
Well don’t be an idiot and abandon your cars everywhere. I swear over half the cars seen left on roads are police vehicles that have simply been abandoned. Besides that mini rant from me, I give it a +1 cause really no reason not to.
Last edited by TrippL on April 24th, 2018, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+1, buying armoured police trucks for transportation alone is a for-sure way to drain your bamboo. There needs to be a more affordable option.
SWAT driving police car, ain't that a little be unrealistic and kinda stupid, overall SWATs never drives police car in real life, SWAT is available for MVP+ only, which means you get paid 1000 Bamboo every hour, so i don't know what you're implying by saying "Us SWAT earn 1k a week and a Armored Police Truck costs 1050," and as orange said, just don't leave your car or build small garage for yer car or maybe use /gadd, also SWAT drives only van/truck,
Atleast add polcice bikes to swat
Have you ever seen a SWAT officer drive a normal police car/motorcycle? -1
Actually, SRT/Swat members are usually members of the regular police, and they just carry their gear in the back of their cruiser. It's only when there's already an in-depth situation/stand off that they pull in the armored trucks.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!