Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Voxil
This needs to be removed, or changed. Ask me, or ask Pandahut. This rule needs to be changed or revised. Here is reasons why.

Remove It or Change It - It needs to be either removed or changed as it does not follow the common sense rule. In real life, let's say you're robbing a bank and you have a hostage. Outside the bank are armed police. The hostage braves up and makes a run for it. You're instinct is to put a bullet in his head to prevent him from running. In an arrest scenario, if you're criminal runs you're instinct is to either taze or shoot. I believe the arrester needs to be able to shoot the criminal as he could be leading you into an ambush. All I gotta say, this rule needs it's shit fixed.
By Cookie
Good idea but dont think there is any good way to fix it
+1
Highly requested, but never got implemented.
We all hate it.
The main reason the rule is so difficult to change or remove is because of the exploitability that allows users to get away with it. For example, if removed, players could easily state that the victim ran without any solid prood unless recorded. This would lead to longer modsits, as well as lesser punishments than would be handed out if proper evidence was accessible. Although I do understand the issue and frustration that comes along with it, such as players running into their base. Perhaps a system that provided a way for evidence to be collected, as well as giving the actual roleplay aspect a fair chance to play out.
By TrippL
The main reason the rule is so difficult to change or remove is because of the exploitability that allows users to get away with it. For example, if removed, players could easily state that the victim ran without any solid prood unless recorded. This would lead to longer modsits, as well as lesser punishments than would be handed out if proper evidence was accessible. Although I do understand the issue and frustration that comes along with it, such as players running into their base. Perhaps a system that provided a way for evidence to be collected, as well as giving the actual roleplay aspect a fair chance to play out.
There are still a lot of other things players can easily exploit so I don’t understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. People need to understand that just because there may be a few people that use the rule to their advantage but the majority of players will not and will make rp better
By Aren
As stated it won’t be changed as everyone will claim “he ran”
“He went past x meters”
“The guy who called C activity moved backwards in order to kill me”

It doesn’t matter if you hate it or not. It’s preventing more than you really think about
By ACerealBowl
What!? I thought this was already a rule with kidnapping? I got kidnapped and instantly got killed. The kidnappers said I tried to run. I called a mod and the mod told me “sorry you can’t get a restore. There’s is no evidence that you didn’t run.” I said there was no evidence that I did but that didn’t help. Anyway -1 this is so easily exploited.
By TrippL
What!? I thought this was already a rule with kidnapping? I got kidnapped and instantly got killed. The kidnappers said I tried to run. I called a mod and the mod told me “sorry you can’t get a restore. There’s is no evidence that you didn’t run.” I said there was no evidence that I did but that didn’t help. Anyway -1 this is so easily exploited.
Then that mod hasn’t read the rules or the rules are not clear
By ACerealBowl
Then that mod hasn’t read the rules or the rules are not clear
I reported that player and the report was successful. The mod said he was missinformed on how to deal with mod sits. I think he was a new mod. The admins said they would “talk” to him.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!