Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Klockmann
Ive experinced this too.
This aint a report of Shinobi, but he is a mod and an criminal. Destroying bases and ruining fun for new players just to have some fun himself, when destroys stuff that isn't loot. So i just think its unfair but isn't something we can make a rule about i think.

I thinks its unfair too, but again Shinobi isn't doing anything wrong according to the rules, but i think Fuzzy got a point. Sometimes Shinobi is really living on the edge tho, while almost creating kill-zones in his raids, and that is critical.
Hope that made sense, lol.
NeedlessMemeing, reacter17, Fuzzy and 2 others liked this
By TrippL
+1

People are trying to say that wiping the entire base reduces lag but that is just a bullshit excuse for being mean. If the base is raided and nobody rebuilds, admins will wipe it.

By adding this rule, it will allow people to rebuild cheaper and easier and bandits get just as much loot. Raiders should only be raiding strictly for loot and not to completely demolish the base for their own selfish amusement.

Note: this rule could not apply for explosives, only hi-cal weapons.
By MattCobra
If this was to be implemented, we’d need to make rules against floor bases
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Outspace
+1 but there is an issue, if someone just shoots a wall on accident or something then it shouldnt be a big deal. Sometimes your bullets go astray and will hit a wall, maybe not destroy but they gotta blowtorch it. Also yea, I agree that they cant go ham, but like breaking out windows should be fine

ALSO SHOULDNT EFFECT PREFABS
By xDreamLand
Well.. You are still talking about a game. If you hold in the key "f" or whatever key you have the structure will get back in your inventory.

I mean by this that you can make a seperated room where you keep all the loot without having a door on it. Orr.. you can like make a floor with somewhere random a roof in it where you store multiple lockers under, ...

By Fuzzy
More feedback!
By Fox said die
+1
By Aren
the biggest problem people are having are floor bases. Thats the only thing. You have to count dimensions on the base so wall base are not a problem. for example 4x4x3 if a base is randomly 3x1 inside you know theres a wall base
By Burnt
Big -1
Raiding has been nerfed many times over, and people still find a reason to hate it.
It use to be 30 minute cooldown, now it’s an hour.
You use to be able to rocket raid, now you can only high cal raid.
You use to be able to come back until EVERYONE in the raid died once. Now you can’t go back after you die until raid is over.
Police use to only have a one life rule while defending, now they can go back as much as they want.

Raiding has had plenty of nerfs. I remember when sticky grenades were c4 and you could raid with them.

It doesn’t need to be reduced anymore. There’s been so many things removed and added to make it harder. And people still find reasons to hate it. Don’t want to be raided? Don’t build in a popular area. I’ve had a 1x1 wooden base with 6 lockers full of important things like dragon fangs and many other guns survive.

Don’t want to waste money? Chop down trees and build with crafting. But lockers and keep it small.

Raiding doesn’t need any more restrictions.
By Burnt
+1

People are trying to say that wiping the entire base reduces lag but that is just a bullshit excuse for being mean. If the base is raided and nobody rebuilds, admins will wipe it.

By adding this rule, it will allow people to rebuild cheaper and easier and bandits get just as much loot. Raiders should only be raiding strictly for loot and not to completely demolish the base for their own selfish amusement.

Note: this rule could not apply for explosives, only hi-cal weapons.
You can build a big base with the only cost being a chainsaw. Don’t bring in money loss as an excuse. If you’re saying we can’t say it’s to reduce lag.

How do you think new players make bases anyway?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!