Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Danny Dog
Bad idea, Raiding a whole base makes the server less laggy for people like me with bad pc´s.
Buy a new PC or its time for you to stop playing unturned. +1
That’s rather rude considering he may not have enough money at the time. The raiding is there to prevent server wipes. If you want it like that go ahead but the server will be wiping every 2-3 weeks.
By ThievingBeast
+1
I have to agree with Fuzzy, its annoying building 400k bases that just get pretty much completely obliterated no matter where you build them and you should be able to rebuild them and build up your defenses more if you like to possibly fend off future raids because rebuilding an entire base can be costly and annoying to have to do, raiders do not gain anything from destroying the entire base.

For once I see where you are coming from Fuzzy i’ve been there -ThievingBeast
:chillpanda:
By TrippL
Bad idea, Raiding a whole base makes the server less laggy for people like me with bad pc´s.
Buy a new PC or its time for you to stop playing unturned. +1
That’s rather rude considering he may not have enough money at the time. The raiding is there to prevent server wipes. If you want it like that go ahead but the server will be wiping every 2-3 weeks.
I have a pc with 8gb of ram and broke my game along with many others after building a giant tower on the needle as there was over 1,000 objects placed. The point is that Unturned’s poor optimization can lead to problems too besides having a good pc or potato laptop (not saying its not part of the issue)
By Korven
+1 Although this has some negatives (might increase lag) i love the idea. It would make it more fun to build knowing that ur beautiful base that only contains 1 bed wont be completely destroyed a day later. I hope this comes to consideration cause the raid command only ruins rp (as long as ur not bandit/criminal)
By mr.coco
1+
By Brylyth
Literal saltpost of a suggestion.
The biggest you're supposed to be able to build is 3x3x4, on PEI you can do that in about an hour or less with a chainsaw and jackhammer.
Having this would murder the servers, and make it possible to claim a piece of land and never have it taken away from you.
By Fuzzy
on PEI you can do that in about an hour or less with a chainsaw and jackhammer.
Having this would murder the servers, and make it possible to claim a piece of land and never have it taken away from you.
1. People who make it out of metal get raided easier than wooden bases.
2. Wipes
By Brylyth
1. Um, no. Nononononono. I don't know what you where thinking but no. Metal is NOT easier to raid than wood.
2. Yes, wipes are a thing. They happen from time to time.
Now imagine getting a wipe every week, or more? This isn't a bloody Rust server hosted by Facepunch, we shouldn't be getting that.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!