Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TrippL
so I was flying my skycrane in midair with a car in it and when i turned around midair it randomly blew up due to unturned side lag from my heli hitting the car that i was towing. Multiplayer either needs to be optimized by nelson or the skycrane needs to go in order for others to go in order to have others avoid this expensive glitch.
By Social Skillz
so I was flying my skycrane in midair with a car in it and when i turned around midair it randomly blew up due to unturned side lag from my heli hitting the car that i was towing. Multiplayer either needs to be optimized by nelson or the skycrane needs to go in order for others to go in order to have others avoid this expensive glitch.
dont use the skycrane then
problem solved
By TrippL
dont use the skycrane then
problem solved
I didn't know it was a problem until now. Now I am solving the problem so it doesn't happen to others.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!