Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoseph
On some RP servers, players aren't allowed to build bases. They're only allowed to live in premade bases. If these rules were implemented into pandahut, the lag would be 100% less, and it would just be simpler. For example, admins wont have to run around wrecking bases, no bases would decay and i believe the server would overall look more organized. This is just a suggestion I have, thanks for reading!
By tMoist
-1 I'm afraid
By PhantomPear
By OldManEtwon
*Sniff *Sniff
Is that the smell of communism?
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By Miku
On some RP servers, players aren't allowed to build bases. They're only allowed to live in premade bases. If these rules were implemented into pandahut, the lag would be 100% less, and it would just be simpler. For example, admins wont have to run around wrecking bases, no bases would decay and i believe the server would overall look more organized. This is just a suggestion I have, thanks for reading!
It is a lot more complicated than it sounds. If Admins just build all of the bases, it would still be laggy, as they still would be structures. Sure, there wouldn't be any absolutely huge bases, but there would be a lot of small bases. As well as, if it got raided, what would the raided person do? Just wait for an admin to swing by and fix it?
Also, our current system for not allowing people to place objects is buggy and would not work on a map-wide scale. We would need to somehow find a way to restrict building just to lockers and small stuff, unless you are suggesting that we get rid of building entirely.

This idea is full of flaws, and building is a key aspect of unturned and our roleplay servers. Even if the admins had build every base, there would still be lag. The only difference would be, instead of the players making tons of bases, Admins would be making tons of bases for the players The demand for bases would not go down just by making admins build them all. Everyone would want a base around Seattle.
By Yoseph
It is a lot more complicated than it sounds. If Admins just build all of the bases, it would still be laggy, as they still would be structures. Sure, there wouldn't be any absolutely huge bases, but there would be a lot of small bases. As well as, if it got raided, what would the raided person do? Just wait for an admin to swing by and fix it?
Also, our current system for not allowing people to place objects is buggy and would not work on a map-wide scale. We would need to somehow find a way to restrict building just to lockers and small stuff, unless you are suggesting that we get rid of building entirely.

This idea is full of flaws, and building is a key aspect of unturned and our roleplay servers. Even if the admins had build every base, there would still be lag. The only difference would be, instead of the players making tons of bases, Admins would be making tons of bases for the players The demand for bases would not go down just by making admins build them all. Everyone would want a base around Seattle.
Hello Miku, I am not suggesting that the admins build every base. What I am suggesting is that players will only use PREMADE bases that are already a part of the map. Such as the alberton fire station, or the stratford police station. So, the player will find a base, such as the diner in alberton and place doors and windows, which would then declare that it is his/her base.
By Danny Dog
Lmao the worst idea ever. 10 has lots of people playing but not a lot of houses. This would make many of the players homeless and send them to a different server.
By Yoseph
Lmao the worst idea ever. 10 has lots of people playing but not a lot of houses. This would make many of the players homeless and send them to a different server.
How would it make many players homeless? the base is already made, its apart of the map already. NOBODY HAS TO BUILD IT, NO ADMINS, NO MODS, NO PLAYERS, NOBODY. All they have to do is add doors/windows, so literally nobody would go homeless, in fact there is no way this could make players go homeless. Besides, there are hundreds of premade structures, and what is the chance that every single one of them will be taken at once. If all of them are taken at once ( which would probably never happen) then someone can just take over the base of someone who has been inactive and their base starts to decay.
By Danny Dog
How would it make many players homeless? the base is already made, its apart of the map already. NOBODY HAS TO BUILD IT, NO ADMINS, NO MODS, NO PLAYERS, NOBODY. All they have to do is add doors/windows, so literally nobody would go homeless, in fact there is no way this could make players go homeless. Besides, there are hundreds of premade structures, and what is the chance that every single one of them will be taken at once. If all of them are taken at once ( which would probably never happen) then someone can just take over the base of someone who has been inactive and their base starts to decay.
Read what I type next time. I said PH has too many players. Therefore not enough houses making people homeless. Read what I write next time
By Yoseph

Read what I type next time. I said PH has too many players. Therefore not enough houses making people homeless. Read what I write next time
Why don't you read what i wrote next time and why dont you read what you wrote as well, because you wrote the same thing twice. There are more houses than active players. If a player isnt on for 2 days i believe, the doors/windows and stuff they place will decay and someone else can take over it. There are probably about 100+ houses on #13, and maybe even more on #10, the only amount of players that are active and play every day is only about 40-50. So there are about 50 extra houses left over for people who are brand new.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!