Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I think it would be cool if the /baltop command was added so players could see who has the most amount of money and how much money so players could see how they compared to the richest people on the server.
By Danny Dog
I think it would be cool if the /baltop command was added so players could see who has the most amount of money and how much money so players could see how they compared to the richest people on the server.
Why baltop? I understand you want short and sweet but newer players may find it hard to discover this command. I personally think /balancelist would be better and shows the top amount of people i.e
  • /balancelist 5

/balancelist 10
Anymore and it would clutter the chat.
By Ze Golden Pug
Well I mean it is kinda unfair cause of a person I like to call Renard gotta love him
tMoist liked this
By Danny Dog
Well I mean it is kinda unfair cause of a person I like to call Renard gotta love him
#BRINGBACKRENARD2K18
By TrippL
Good idea but unneeded. Also some people might want to keep their balance private.
By TomatoChunks
Why baltop? I understand you want short and sweet but newer players may find it hard to discover this command. I personally think /balancelist would be better and shows the top amount of people i.e
  • /balancelist 5

/balancelist 10
Anymore and it would clutter the chat.
That's a good idea too. I don't mind either way as long as it is added.
By TomatoChunks
Good idea but unneeded. Also some people might want to keep their balance private.
First of all, new players could use this command and use it to see what they could become at some point and also I don't think privacy is much of an issue and if it really is then people could use a command to opt out of having their name shown next to their balance in the list. It could just say Anonymous or something.
By tMoist
#BRINGBACKRENARD2K18
Renard. Gone but never forgotten.

And +0 for the balance idea
By Classified_
Just gonna agree, Renard woulda won.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!