Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By wonslowcar
so police raids have come up a lot. And i've realized, a lot of the police raids ive seen end up with the cop destroying the entire base. This is not right. Irl, a police raid is more a police search, but with more "get on the ground" and SWAT, helicopters, no need to consent, etc etc.

A suggestion for a new rule; (Fuck i ptu this in the wrong place, can some one move plz?)
Police captains and any assisting raiders MUST call off their raid once all illegals are destroyed and the entire base is searched.
Police captains and any assisting raiders CANNOT destroy beds unless the bed owner is actively using the bed to come back to the raid.
Police captains and any assisting raiders CANNOT shoot anyone that does not look like a threat to them or might stop the police raid.
Police captains MUST tell any civilians nearby during a raid that there is a raid going on, and they must move away. Any kills of these players without warnings will be counted as KoS.
A police raid is NOT a bandit raid, meaning the goal is to search the lockers and the base in general for illegals, not to get the most kills and destroy the entire base.
By ACerealBowl
What if the civilians don't want to move out of the way? For example if someone wants to get you banned they'll try walking in front of you with a gun looking threatening.
By wonslowcar
What if the civilians don't want to move out of the way? For example if someone wants to get you banned they'll try walking in front of you with a gun looking threatening.
Das de trollings
By TrippL
so police raids have come up a lot. And i've realized, a lot of the police raids ive seen end up with the cop destroying the entire base. This is not right. Irl, a police raid is more a police search, but with more "get on the ground" and SWAT, helicopters, no need to consent, etc etc.

A suggestion for a new rule; (Fuck i ptu this in the wrong place, can some one move plz?)
1.) Police captains and any assisting raiders MUST call off their raid once all illegals are destroyed and the entire base is searched.
2.) Police captains and any assisting raiders CANNOT destroy beds unless the bed owner is actively using the bed to come back to the raid.
3) Police captains and any assisting raiders CANNOT shoot anyone that does not look like a threat to them or might stop the police raid.
4.)Police captains MUST tell any civilians nearby during a raid that there is a raid going on, and they must move away. Any kills of these players without warnings will be counted as KoS.
5.)A police raid is NOT a bandit raid, meaning the goal is to search the lockers and the base in general for illegals, not to get the most kills and destroy the entire base.
Now I do think these are good rules there just not really needed.

1.) Allready happens / common sence

2.) Makes sence but uneeded incase raiders(police) destroy the bed.

3.) and 4.) not needed asThe raid command clearly lets people know a raid is going to start.

5.) common sence. If police are raiding a base to do more than search for all possible areas of illegal activity then they should not be a captain/deputy/cheif
By wonslowcar

1.) Police captains and any assisting raiders MUST call off their raid once all illegals are destroyed and the entire base is searched.
2.) Police captains and any assisting raiders CANNOT destroy beds unless the bed owner is actively using the bed to come back to the raid.
3) Police captains and any assisting raiders CANNOT shoot anyone that does not look like a threat to them or might stop the police raid.
4.)Police captains MUST tell any civilians nearby during a raid that there is a raid going on, and they must move away. Any kills of these players without warnings will be counted as KoS.
5.)A police raid is NOT a bandit raid, meaning the goal is to search the lockers and the base in general for illegals, not to get the most kills and destroy the entire base.
Now I do think these are good rules there just not really needed.

1.) Allready happens / common sence

2.) Makes sence but uneeded incase raiders(police) destroy the bed.

3.) and 4.) not needed asThe raid command clearly lets people know a raid is going to start.

5.) common sence. If police are raiding a base to do more than search for all possible areas of illegal activity then they should not be a captain/deputy/cheif
All of your reasons say "common sense". But from all the police raids ive seen, about more than half of them end up with the popo destroying the entire base, killing everyone in the vicinity.
By Aren
There are such things as floor bases of which your rules are pushing cops away from.
If those rules are instated floor bases would be removed as well.

Of which the mafia has had 3. Don’t try and create rules in order to support your group to where police can’t active Combat and or remove a mafia base.
By wonslowcar
There are such things as floor bases of which your rules are pushing cops away from.

Of which the mafia has had 3. Don’t try and create rules in order to support your group to where police can’t active Combat and or remove a mafia base.
I meant this rule as not destroying walls that you have no reason to, destroying the roof, etc etc.
By Aren

I meant this rule as not destroying walls that you have no reason to, destroying the roof, etc etc.
Clarification is key in things.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!