You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By babydaddy1012
ok so everyone has been telling me that I have very bad English/grammar mistakes when I ever I try to write anything on the forums so be ready I got Grammarly to fix all my mistakes and you will never be telling me I got bad grammar ever again EVER
By Classified_
Sorry to say, you still need (,.?!:;)
By Mellon
Ok so everyone has been telling me that I have very bad English/grammar mistakes when I ever I try to write anything on the forums, so be ready, I got Grammarly to fix all my mistakes, you'll never be telling me I got bad grammar again
Fixed your quote
By babydaddy1012
I DONT U CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING I SAy stop being such little kids about it and live your life and thanx god am not worst at english
By MattCobra
I DONT U CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING I SAy stop being such little kids about it and live your life and thanx god am not worst at english
Dissing the HEAD RP Admin......... that's gonna get you a warning. Also, you said you had 'grammerly'. You said you were going to improve on your GRAMMAR not your spelling.
By babydaddy1012
Dissing the HEAD RP Admin......... that's gonna get you a warning. Also, you said you had 'grammerly'. You said you were going to improve on your GRAMMAR not your spelling.

thats not a diss unless his 5 years old and takes that ass an offense
By Classified_
thats not a diss unless his 5 years old and takes that ass an offense
I suggest you stop before you dig yourself further down and get banned again. Thanks :)
By Lex Of Talionis
ok so everyone has been telling me that I have very bad English/grammar mistakes when I ever I try to write anything on the forums so be ready I got Grammarly to fix all my mistakes and you will never be telling me I got bad grammar ever again EVER
Supprisingly Dope, I'm proud of you. Everyone's reactions are just sad in my opinion, as you are putting more effort into your work instead of screaming and cursing you spell and say words properly.. Still not staff material but I am proud of you. Yes you need improvment and you are far from perfect but yes you are improving and English may not be the easiest language to learn, and languages aren't the easiest to learn. Long story short you are showing effort and I must thank you for bettering yourself..

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!