You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Dani Omerovic
Hi,
If you would like to join the "Secret Service" to protect citizens and the mayor on 10 apply right here.

Leader of the Secret Service: Jack

Co-Leader of Secret Service: Fuzzy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your ig name:
What is your discord name with tag (Dani_ome#3321):
How many hours do you have on Unturned (Needs to be more than 150 hours or the application will be denied):
How many hours have you played on PH #10:
What is your full Steam link a example is (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960287930):
Do you understand you gotta listen to the higher ups and the TEAM leader's:
Experience as BodyGuard:

TO APPLY YOU NEED TO BE VIP+ OR HIGHER TO GET THE BODYGUARD ROLE!!!
Last edited by Dani Omerovic on May 12th, 2018, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TrippL
They’re not citizens under shrewds control, they are slaves
By ShrewdShroud
They were slaves for too long under the oppression of so many police-states but i will grant them more civil rights to keep the armed forces in check because all power comes from the people thus they shouldn't be stripped of their freedom.
By NeedlessMemeing
They’re not citizens under shrewds control, they are slaves
But slavery was a choice!
this is a joke dont sue me
By IceVenomOG
Your vice mayor is matt on of the most dangerous people on 10 he is the CRIME my question are you crime?
10 wont even be fun trust me. Its going to be ran by a corrupt mayor and vice mayor dont even waste your time on it. Join 13!
TrippL liked this
By KillerClown101
*cough* runned by the mafia *cough*
By NeedlessMemeing
*cough* runned by the mafia *cough*
YOU WERE IN THE FUCKING MAFIA!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!