You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By joshmalin1
Hello,
Some hackers were online today and I teamed with them. Of course, I did not know that they were hackers. Once I found out, I asked them not to make me a part of what they were doing. They were glitching themselves under the map on Pandahut #1 PEI, and when I teleported to them, I was under the map too. I immediately asked for them to get me out, because I did NOT want to be involved with them. We were killing one man who promised us bamboo for doing so. We killed him many times, and I did so with an APC. They, however, chose to hack. He called for an admin and the admin banned me for 3 days, claiming that I was under the map. This is my ban appeal. Please do not penalize me for trying to follow the rules. I got banned by somebody who we killed, simply because others were hacking and I was playing with them. I did not participate in their hacking activities in any intentional ways. My steam username is joshuamalin1. What should I do?
By iMC
You filled out a ban appeal already, now just wait for a staff member.
By Korven
As iMC said, you have already filled out a ban appeal, We will get back shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
By NeedlessMemeing
Unrelated, but you said you were killing someone in return for bamboo? That's a ban itself, especially if you killed him many times.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!