You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By [Pineapple]Koa
Disclaimer or warnings or whatever:
We are in no relations with any staff member or player, it is just our name. We are not going to be hiring people who are NOT a 'bad guy type' role. All recruitments are going to be done on server (You know as in an interview). All things said on this post are true and all punishments/actions are within PH rules. This is a STEAM GROUP. WE DON'T LIKE SNITCHES

PH #13 Mafia, Spades of Black | Join Now! Or some time soon...
Need a guy by your side? How about some items that you might need. Well we got the thing for you! Our mafia is based on numerous mafias from the past. All rules and actions from the past mafias are carried out in our current one, the Spades of Black. We are a mafia who teaches the 'bad guy' state. We can supply any of our members or contributers with bamboo loans, vehicles, and weapons (You just need to wait some time and say please). Our mafia has a set of specific rules to the way we do things (Such as loans) and if broken, the breakers are dealt with. We mostly do raids, but we also do 'deals', black marketing, etc. Joining us will be a fun and adventurous experience and we'll enjoy having you too! Just /pm WaffleKing for even more details or to join! Make sure you bring some experience and a bag because we have a lot for you!

How to join:
1. /pm WaffleKing on PH #13 and ask to join (Although I am not always on so ask to join when I am on). Or leave a reply on this topic about yourself (Talents, experiences, how long you've been playing, if you're associated with cops, etc.)
2. You have to be interviewed on the server to make notice of you and make sure you're trustworthy
3. Accept the steam friend request (Its a steam group)
4. Join the steam group
5. Join our discord (If you have discord)
6. Leave the game, go to survirours, then groups, and click on the group
7. You're basically ready!

-Quick note-
Our rules are on our discord

-I hope this isn't false advertising or something along those lines, cause this is true things. If it is pls just warn me.
Last edited by [Pineapple]Koa on February 26th, 2018, 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Lex Of Talionis
I've already spoken with Waffle on this matter do I have to do so Again
By NeedlessMemeing
A new target for the PSD? Nice! It will be fun driving this group into the ground.
By [Pineapple]Koa
A new target for the PSD? Nice! It will be fun driving this group into the ground.
We've been running this group for 3-4 months already and you say that you'll drive us down, lol. Also we've been targets after the first month of being a group.
By NeedlessMemeing
We've been running this group for 3-4 months already and you say that you'll drive us down, lol. Also we've been targets after the first month of being a group.
I've never seen this group in action.
By [Pineapple]Koa
Why do you think we've been alive for 3-4 months? Also, theres always an Ace in our sleeve especially if you cannot see it.
Last edited by [Pineapple]Koa on February 26th, 2018, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By NeedlessMemeing
Why do you think we've been alive for 3-4 months?
Because you've been inactive for 3-4 months?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!