You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Medisr
Hello
I'm the player known as Sun Mother.
Now, before I begin my analysis, I would like to state I have a decade of roleplaying experience in games such as Dungeons and Dragons, Warcraft 3, WoW, numerous other MMOs and RPGs.
The rules on Pandahut are terrible. That's a fact. Now, maybe this is just the way the moderators enforce them.
I have a roleplay in which I have a gang of vietnamese rappers and we're filming a music video. It involves use of the group mechanic in order to stab each other without harming each other. We explained the blood as fake blood and the knives as rubber knives. We even had a song written in which we performed.
Now, I was banned for FailRP.
Explain to me how this is FailRP? I asked the moderators this, they told me "You cannot hit other players."
I explained the whole reasoning behind our hitting and showed it was all in character but it was called FailRP regardless.
This is not FailRP. It does not hinder the immersion of other players nor does it harm us. The only reasoning I can see for these moderators banning my group was because of their superiority complexes upon which they remained clung to just to prove their own point. Can your moderators not realise that sometimes they are wrong? This was on Pandahut 10.
In fact, the roleplaying rules hinder roleplay as they restrict players from engaging in fantasies and creating a thriving world for themselves. In no other game, albeit for Garry's Mod, will you find terrible roleplay rules such as this. World of Warcraft has violent roleplay and all sorts of other themes that you will never see in servers like this because they restrict the players.
I'm not asking to be unbanned, it's only a six hour ban. However, I'm telling you and urging you to reform your rules for the enjoyment of other players. These rules only lead to trolling, I know people who exclusively target servers like this because of their strictness despite them being roleplayers with more experience than myself.
Best of tidings,
Sun Mum.
Last edited by Medisr on December 15th, 2017, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Voxil
I've RPed In World of Warcraft before, WOW : Legion. And This guy is absolutely correct. In TV shows such as (The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones) they film these with fake blood and fake knives. Why should this man and his group be banned for "filming"? PH is an amazing place, but this guy just opened my eyes.
Medisr liked this
By Astro
Other players may not know you are in a group with them. This leads to confusion and is a disruption to Roleplay. Hence the rule of FailRP comes to light. However, In this case I would suggest a ban appeal is appropriate, as we tend to not ban for minor failrp like hitting. More of a warn offense.

Feel free to PM me if you dont understand another rule. No need to make a post about it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!