You can talk about the Unturned servers here!

Which PVP events would you like to participate in?

Paintball
8%
Reverse Hide n Seek
7%
High Value Target
5%
Dogfight
9%
Capture The Flag
11%
Team Deathmatch/Selective Weapon Arena
9%
Simon Says
8%
Grenade/Arrow Dodge
5%
Mini PUBG
8%
Laugh or Die
7%
Siege
11%
Michael Myers
6%
Helicopter Combat
7%
By Hardium
Hello Pandas,

Here I am again, back with a PVP Event Poll to see what you guys are interested in me hosting for PVP! The poll will allow you to vote for as many events as you wish, but you will not be able to change your vote. Below are all the suggestions that I have received, as well as a brief description of them.

Paintball
Users compete against each other solo or in teams in an arena with paintball guns to determine the winner.

Reverse Hide n Seek (Suggested By Rose) (EDIT by Mushy: I believe the name for this is Unicorn Hunt. Something along those lines )
One player hides in an undisclosed location on the map, and the rest of the players on the server must work to find the hidden person.

High Value Target
One player is marked as a high value target, and is given a vehicle and two body guards to protect him/her. The body guards are able to shoot and defend the HVT, but the HVT is not allowed to have any sort of weapon for defense. After 30 seconds, the rest of the server has to try to kill the high value target, as well as his body guards.

Dogfights (Suggested By Rose)
Players will work in teams of 1 or 2 using a variety of different airplanes and helicopters to eliminate all other flying opponents in the competition.

Capture The Flag (Suggested By Rose/Aren)
Players will work in two teams to capture the other player’s flag and bring it back to their home base. (Supplies would be provided to each team to build a base)

Team Deathmatch/Selective Weapon Arena (Combined Ideas of Miku and Rose)
Two teams will play team deathmatch against each other, and the last team standing wins. However, each round will limit each team to a specific weapon to use.

Simon Says (Suggested By Aren)
One player is assigned as “Simon”. The rest of the participants must follow what Simon says and/or does. If they fail to do so, or accidentally do the wrong thing, they are eliminated.

Grenade/Arrow Dodge (Suggested By Aren)
In an arena, all players will be given a bow and/or grenades. Each player must work against each other to dodge each other’s arrows and grenades, as well as eliminate the competitors.

Mini PUBG (Suggested By PhantomPear)
Players will be dropped at random locations in a map, and must explore to find weapons and supplies to fight against the other survivors.

Laugh or Die (Suggested By Aren)
A leader is chosen, and the rest of the participants are required to present a joke to the leader one by one. Once one player tells a joke to the leader, the leader must decide whether or not it is funny, and whether or not to eliminate the player.

Siege (Suggested By Orange)
A defensive team would be given a crate of supplies to build a base and try to defend it. After around 10 minutes of building, the location of the base will be publicly announced to the server and encourage others to attempt to raid the base. There will be a 10 minute timer after the location is announced and if the base is still standing with at least 1 claimed bedroll inside, the defenders win.

Helicopter Combat (Suggested By AgarSADO)
Two to three teams would each be given a heli and some weak guns and limited medkits. They would work to shoot each other with their weak gun, or if the heli has a gun they can also have one "main" gunner shoot. The last heli remaining in the air wins.

Michael Myers (Suggested By Aren)
Michael Myers (1 dude with a katana/butchers knife walks around the arena killing all other players. when there is 1 survivor left, the survivor may fight back. If he kills Michael, he becomes the Michael Myers for the next round.
By Loxtonjoel
Most of these have already been run before, why don't you spice things up a bit with a building game? ;-) 8-)
By tMoist
Most of these have already been run before, why don't you spice things up a bit with a building game? ;-) 8-)
Each team has a budget of 200k, and 24 hours to crash the server.

This will be good.
Loxtonjoel liked this
By Rose<3
Copy cartoon network make the "Destroy Build Destroy" tv show an event O:
Loxtonjoel liked this
By Aren
Copy cartoon network make the "Destroy Build Destroy" tv show an event O:
-builds sand castle-
-5 minutes later bully kicks/rpgs it-
Ands that’s we don’t build in pvp.
Loxtonjoel liked this
By Loxtonjoel
-builds sand castle-
-5 minutes later bully kicks/rpgs it-
*cough*BurntToast*cough*
By Dark is shadow
A defensive team would be given a crate of supplies to build a base and try to defend it. After around 10 minutes of building, the location of the base will be publicly announced to the server and encourage others to attempt to raid the base. There will be a 10 minute timer after the location is announced and if the base is still standing with at least 1 claimed bedroll inside, the defenders win.
I already suggested this one
By TrippL
I already suggested this one
My ideas r to gud 4 U
By Sudath
If the siege game does happen, that base will last for 2min. I will buy a tank if I must.
By Hardium
If the siege game does happen, that base will last for 2min. I will buy a tank if I must.
Certain rules will be put in place to limit the use and purchase of explosives.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!