You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By OldManEtwon
Might try attempt 2 at building a mall on PH 13 if enough people are interested, RageQuit does not wipe it again and if I get the okay from mods/admins. Last time I had the store outlets around 12 triangles and 3 squares big, 6 outlets per flour. I will try to send a link to an image of the layout, when out of school.
By Classified_
Really big buildings that cause lag tend to get wiped.
By OldManEtwon
Is it possible to get the mayors permission to build a mall so that it would not be wiped by admins?
By Classified_
This does depends on size, a mayor is not allowed to give permission for a 10x10x3 ect.
By xDreamLand
Is it possible to get the mayors permission to build a mall so that it would not be wiped by admins?
Permission from a staff member can be earned tho!
By tMoist
I read this as building a wall...
By OldManEtwon

Permission from a staff member can be earned tho!
oh how so?
By xDreamLand
oh how so?
Mayors and/or Staff members may grant special build permits for buildings or bases with higher requirements.

You just ask a staff member If you are allowed to build a building with higher requirements, the staff member will say yes/no.

If the staff member says yes: Place a sign with: Permissions From "Staff_Member"
By nir_master
Instead of building a mall you could build an outlet mall so instead of one gaint building it's collection of shops and you would just need to gather shop owners that are interested also that way there less entities used to make it.
By Tiillo
I suggest you don't do this, as bastards will use that fact that they are "connected" to conduct mass raids on them. Keep them as different buildings slightly separated.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!