Please beware this is NOT rules, only RP laws which police must enforce.
PUBLISHED BY THE MAYOR'S OFFICE OF WASHINGTON
Office Theme : “Orange”
Office Term: the 8th of January 00:00 EST
Current Mayor of Washington Mayor's Office: Mayor Orange
Preceded by: Sneadera
- This is the official handbook & laws of Washington Server used for citizens & officers.
- Please be warned the crimes do have set times and bails if a Judge isn't online for role-playing reasons!
- All Officers will be REQUIRED to enforce all these laws.
- Any corruptions WILL result in a demotion no matter the rank in the force at the time of demotion or removal..
- All officers, swat, etc MUST be in state-issued uniforms any officer who is not in uniform will be warned and if he does not get dressed will be demoted.
- Anyone found not following orders from a higher ranking officer will result in a DEMOTION all higher ranking officers MUST provide photo evidence or recordings to me directly or one of my ministers.
Section 1 - Common-sense Laws
Common-sense laws like (arrest & ticket offenses)
Murder, robbery, kidnapping, assault, attempted murder, roadkill, non-compliance, possession of berries, unlicensed guns, possession of narcotics, military knives, a firearm is drawn in public, explosives, glue, impersonating an officer and shooting without reason, reckless driving, driving off-road, standing on the road. and so on.
1: Use common sense to these laws, please contact the mayor if you have any suggestions to be more specific.
2: All of these laws will apply for all in Washington.
3: Any police found being corrupt/not following these laws will be demoted IMMEDIATELY.
1. It is recommended that police/SWAT prioritize more severe crimes before less severe crimes if multiple ones are going on.
2. All officers are required to assist other police officers in the proximity of them unless if they are preoccupied with a more important task.
3. recommended bail is 150 bamboo per minute.
4.recommended that all sentences stay under 10 min unless if arrested for multiple crimes.
1.1 Small crimes (ticket)
1. CRIME - RECOMMENDED PUNISHMENT - RECOMMENDED TIME/AMOUNT
2. Jay-walking (at least 20 seconds) - ticket - 75 bamboo
3- Parking on the road/sidewalk - ticket - 75 bamboo
4- Structure breaking building codes - ticket - 150 bamboo (more details found in section 3)
5- 1 unlicensed weapon - ticket - 150 bamboo
6- 2 unlicensed weapons - ticket - 300 bamboo
7. Police impersonation (partial) - ticket - 200 bamboo
8. Disturbing the peace - ticket - 200 bamboo
9. Ingestion of glue or morphine - ticket - 250 bamboo
10. Trespassing - ticket - 300 bamboo
1.2 Medium crimes (arrest)
1.failing to pay a ticket in 30 minutes - arrest - 3 minutes
1. 2 small crimes - arrest - 4 minutes
3. 3+ unlicenced guns - arrest - 4 minutes
4. police impersonation (full) - arrest - 6 minutes
5. Possession of 4 or fewer berries: ticket for 500 bamboo or arrest for 5 minutes ( "berries" includes all berries, crushed berries, berry pie's, and berry seeds)
6- ingestion of berries - arrest - 4 minutes
7. possession of 5+ berries - arrest - 6 minutes
8. capturing a kidnapping - arrest - 10 minutes
9. captured by kidnapping mayor or officer- 15 minutes
10. surrendered from kill warrant - arrest - 10 to 20 minutes
1.3 Large crimes (kill warrant) (1.3.1 kill warrants are recommended to be raised if multiple offenses)
1. has raided in past 5 minutes - kill warrant - 2000 bamboo
2. has raided in past 5 minutes and killed at least 1 player during it - kill warrant - 2500 bamboo
3. Has robbed in the past 5 minutes and killed at least 1 player - kill warrant - 1000 bamboo
4. has kidnapped in the past 5 minutes (got away with it or murder) - kill warrant - 1500 bamboo
5. has kidnapped the mayor or police officer in past 5 minutes (got away with it or murder) - kill warrant - 2500 bamboo
6. has done a hit - kill warrant - 2500 bamboo
7. has killed an officer during arrest - kill warrant - 2000 bamboo
8-has evaded arrest - kill warrant - 1000 bamboo
9. distribution / attempted distribution of berries - kill warrant - 1500 bamboo
10. Planting / growing berries - kill warrant - 2500 bamboo
11. Attempted bribery - kill warrant - 2000 bamboo
12. 2 kill warrants 3500 bamboo
13. 3+ kill warrants 5000 bamboo
Section 2 - Officer Demotion
1. If you see an officer being corrupt or not doing a good job, make sure to record it for evidence unless it can be proven in another form.
2. All captains/deputies/chiefs will be demoted to a normal officer.
3. All officers will be changed roles by a moderator if they are demoted.
2.1 how to be demoted
1. If you are ticketing/arresting/kill warranting legal things
2. If you punish too harshly
3. If you let a player off too easy for a serious crime
4. If your ticket/arrest/kill warrant without common sense ex: ticketing for unlicensed weapons in the licensed shop
5. Being corrupt ex: get bribed to not say where berries are being grown
2.2 how to report an officer
1. First check to see if he has violated any of the reasons in 2.1
2. Secondly make a post in the RP general topic forum with the title "Police Report : [reported player's name]" under Roleplay General Topics
3. Lastly, wait to see what happens during the report.
- Police Vehicles
1: Police is not able to sell police-vehicles to civilians. If caught so, the officer is able to be given a warning/demotion by a higher-up.
2: Civilians driving police-vehicles is now an arrest-able offense under the category: Police impersonation.
2.1.1: Police are allowed to destroy police-vehicles when they have arrested the civilian for police-impersonation of driving a police vehicle.
[size=150]Section 3 - Police Regions/size]
1. Only Police. Is allowed to claim police stations In Seattle.
2. Captains may perform a police raid after 24hours notice of removal of the base.
3. If warned to leave the police station and continuing to stay you may be arrested.
"I am either autistic or retarded" -Ze Golden Pug
"Flat ass but fucking balloons on their chests" -Gacy
"the night I murdered mushy in his sleep and replaced him and started impersonating him" -Miku
"Merry Satanmas! Shoot, I mean Christmas!" -Miku, Crazy woman next door.