You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Chocola
Welcome to Tojo Clan, Tojo clan is not a mafia or bandit group nor a police group, we are a yukuza.This group is mainly focused on 13. yakuza are contractors. we do jobs for money, yet the jobs are not always legal. we provide a service for the public or private buyers, we can either work witht he police or agaisnt them. we will provide services such as such as, building a house, planned attacks, raids,or if the police will hire our services. people and businesses can turn to yakuza for money if they have none. If paid back, this can be seen as a positive message for the yakuza's. yakuza will also dig for corruption or dirt in police groups, or buisness, and we punish people for their misbehavior if it hurts the clan or the people who shouldnt have suffered. We prefer to use the pen then the sword. but if needed, the Tojo Clan can use force.

Application below

In Game Name:
Discord account name and number:
Steam Profile Link:
SteamID64:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:
How many hours have you spend being in a type of crime syndicate?
Do you have any previous as a bandit,police,builder?:
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|:
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? |this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick|?:
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?:
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?:
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?:
Are you willing to follow the clan rules?:
Any important information we have to know?:
Last edited by Chocola on April 24th, 2018, 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Lt.S4VAGE
In Game Name:Lt.S4VAGE
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Im_not_good_anymore/
SteamID64:76561198118782747
Vouchers:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:667
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:more than 333 on RP and 50 on pvp
How many hours have you spend being in a type of crime syndicate?:80% of my time on RP
Do you have any previous as a bandit,police,builder?:yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: I want to join a new group to help out and play with, i am loyal to chocolate and i am willing to sacrifice lots for this group, i knew the owner since December of 2017 so we know each other. I will have a huge contribution on what Tojo clan has to offer. I will never refuse to do a mission unless rule-breaking and i am willing to spend many hours a day promoting and recruiting people.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? |this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick|?: yes
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: I will listen to the higher up and do what he/she says and will execute in the order given to me, i wont leave untill i finish(unless i have to.)
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: Record/Report/Deport
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: tell the leader strait up
Are you willing to follow the clan rules?: yes
Any important information we have to know?: that is all
By Chocola
In Game Name:Lt.S4VAGE
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Im_not_good_anymore/
SteamID64:76561198118782747
Vouchers:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:667
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:more than 333 on RP and 50 on pvp
How many hours have you spend being in a type of crime syndicate?:80% of my time on RP
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: I want to join a new group to help out and play with, i am loyal to chocolate and i am willing to sacrifice lots for this group, i knew the owner since December of 2017 so we know each other. I will have a huge contribution on what Tojo clan has to offer. I will never refuse to do a mission unless rule-breaking and i am willing to spend many hours a day promoting and recruiting people.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? |this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick|?: yes
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: I will listen to the higher up and do what he/she says and will execute in the order given to me, i wont leave untill i finish(unless i have to.)
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: Record/Report/Deport
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: tell the leader strait up
Any important information we have to know?: that is all
Thank you for applying, your app has been accpeted, welcome to Tojo Clan
By illuzionz
kiyu liu wrote:
In Game Name: illuzionz
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198832749190/
Vouchers:
How many hours have you spent in unturned?: 59 on current account, 240 on old one
How many hours have you spent on pandahut?: 27
How many hours have you spent being in a type of crime syndicate?: like 10?
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: I get tired of playing by myself and it would be awesome to be part of a group with common interest to work with. I would see myself as a responsible member and I realize anything opposite of that would result in a kick.
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: I will work on it for a good amount of my time along with my recreation and I will ask when they would like it done by and spilt up my time accordingly.
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: Screnshot if chat, Record If Action, Then send it to the leader.
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: Same as above
Any important information we have to know?: Nope
By babydaddy1012
In Game Name: big smoke
Discord account name and number: big smoke#4555
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402312259/
SteamID64:76561198402312259
Vouchers: n/a(idk what vouchers are tbh)
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 2k+ ish (3 accounts)
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 700 ish
How many hours have you spent being in a type of crime syndicate? 0
Do you have any previous as a bandit, police, builder?: yes been in all these at least 10 times for up to 50 hours each minimum
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: well i need something new am a criminal but I don't want to be working alone and I want to be working in a group with more people to gain power respect and dignity I need it god knows I do lol but with all do love I believe that power usually comes in numbers.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? |this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick|?: yah ofc am always active and i well always be loyal

you are given an order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: sit a plan get ready to do it if it's a big thing of I would try to bring more people and I well 100% try not to disappoint my leader
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: tell the higher-ups and properly teach him a lesson by starting with a huge hit he cants pay
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: I would tell our leader and I would try to infiltrate whatever his doing to stop him from destroying our clan
Are you willing to follow the clan rules?: ofc the clan is love the clan is life
Any important information we have to know?: am a good sniper and am decent at PVP and raidings
By Chocola
kiyu liu wrote:
In Game Name: illuzionz
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198832749190/
Vouchers:
How many hours have you spent in unturned?: 59 on current account, 240 on old one
How many hours have you spent on pandahut?: 27
How many hours have you spent being in a type of crime syndicate?: like 10?
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: I get tired of playing by myself and it would be awesome to be part of a group with common interest to work with. I would see myself as a responsible member and I realize anything opposite of that would result in a kick.
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: I will work on it for a good amount of my time along with my recreation and I will ask when they would like it done by and spilt up my time accordingly.
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: Screnshot if chat, Record If Action, Then send it to the leader.
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: Same as above
Any important information we have to know?: Nope
Thank you for applying, your application has been accepted
By Chocola
In Game Name: big smoke
Discord account name and number: big smoke#4555
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402312259/
SteamID64:76561198402312259
Vouchers: n/a(idk what vouchers are tbh)
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 2k+ ish (3 accounts)
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 700 ish
How many hours have you spent being in a type of crime syndicate? 0
Do you have any previous as a bandit, police, builder?: yes been in all these at least 10 times for up to 50 hours each minimum
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: well i need something new am a criminal but I don't want to be working alone and I want to be working in a group with more people to gain power respect and dignity I need it god knows I do lol but with all do love I believe that power usually comes in numbers.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? |this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick|?: yah ofc am always active and i well always be loyal

you are given an order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: sit a plan get ready to do it if it's a big thing of I would try to bring more people and I well 100% try not to disappoint my leader
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: tell the higher-ups and properly teach him a lesson by starting with a huge hit he cants pay
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: I would tell our leader and I would try to infiltrate whatever his doing to stop him from destroying our clan
Are you willing to follow the clan rules?: ofc the clan is love the clan is life
Any important information we have to know?: am a good sniper and am decent at PVP and raidings
You have been accepted
By gilbert1080
Welcome to Tojo Clan, Tojo clan is not a mafia or bandit group nor a police group, we are a yukuza.This group is mainly focused on 13. yakuza are contractors. we do jobs for money, yet the jobs are not always legal. we provide a service for the public or private buyers, we can either work witht he police or agaisnt them. we will provide services such as such as, building a house, planned attacks, raids,or if the police will hire our services. people and businesses can turn to yakuza for money if they have none. If paid back, this can be seen as a positive message for the yakuza's. yakuza will also dig for corruption or dirt in police groups, or buisness, and we punish people for their misbehavior if it hurts the clan or the people who shouldnt have suffered. We prefer to use the pen then the sword. but if needed, the Tojo Clan can use force.

Application below

In Game Name: gilbert1080
Discord account name and number: theradgilbert#9817
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gilbert1080/
SteamID64:76561198329905472
Vouchers: none
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 11
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: unkown
How many hours have you spend being in a type of crime syndicate? none
Do you have any previous as a bandit,police,builder?: yes
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: i would like to experience being in the yakuza
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: i would make it a priority of mines to do
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: No Mercy
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: report it to another higher up
im a joker
By Chocola

Application below

In Game Name: gilbert1080
Discord account name and number: theradgilbert#9817
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gilbert1080/
SteamID64:76561198329905472
Vouchers: none
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 11
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: unkown
How many hours have you spend being in a type of crime syndicate? none
Do you have any previous as a bandit,police,builder?: yes
Explain why you want to join the Tojo clan |minimum of 50 words|: i would like to experience being in the yakuza
you are given a order by your higher up that you are expected to complete soon, what will you do. Explain in a minimum of |25 words what your action will be from start to finish|?: i would make it a priority of mines to do
What would you do if you saw a Tojo clan member betraying the clan?: No Mercy
What would you do if you learned that a Tojo Clan higher up had corrupt motives that strayed away from the clan or hurt the clan?: report it to another higher up
im a joker
pleas add more to why you want to join, and the order given by a higher up please, also since you are of younger age, i will have to discuss with the other leaders

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!