You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Hello citizens my name is Mayor Matt and today I've been Mayor for 2 weeks. First, I'd like to thank the incredible police force, who has been cracking down on crime in the last few weeks. You're all amazing. I'd also like to thank you all for your positive feedback on my last post.

Part 1, new laws. I've been working on a few laws for the past few weeks and here they are
  • The Devil's Bane is now ILLEGAL if you are caught with this weapon you will be arrested.
  • RCMP are now allowed to carry Stealy Wheelies if they have a good reason to suspect a vehicle is carrying illegal contraband, they must alert a higher officer beforehand.
Part 2, my ministers. Unfortunately my ministers have nothing to show this week but JacobAndTay is interviewing a few citizens and we are making a video similar to Klockman's video where he interviews the citizens.

Part 3, my estate. I've barricaded my estate with barbed wire and I've even made a few Canadian flags around the estate. Note : If you go past the signs, you can be arrested for Non Compliance with Police. Be warned

Part 4, thanks to all my supporters, LET'S MAKE PEI GREAT AGAIN
Klockmann liked this
By Korven
+1 Image
By Cookie
its a dumb idea to make the devil's bane illigal since anyone that is using it never buys a license it will mostly hurt normal citizens not criminals like me :hotheaded:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!