You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By SaraziSnipe
Promoting Free Community, and Neighborly Relationships
The Sons of The Republic is a new group I have decided to create. We are group of like-minded individuals, we promote a safe, anti-cop environment in the streets of Alberton. We are a group of anti government, pro-freedom people, we can have Builders, Berry Dealers, Weapon-smiths, Decorators, bandits or Kidnappers. Your job does not matter, in the Sons Of The Republic we have three to four rules.
-Rules-
1) No Judgement or Prejudice towards any members, no matter their skin color or job.
2) You must stay loyal and listen to your superiors, as well as taking a oath of trust.
3) You must not hold any connections or friendships with any one outside of the SOTR
4) SOTR must be your number one priority at all times, do not call raids by yourself, all for one, one for all.

NOT A MAFIA

Requirements To Join
-Must pass a firearms course as well as shooting training
-Must go through a combat training course
-Must pass a IQ test, as well as a History test

To apply fill out this application, as well as adding me on discord and steam after being accepted

In Game Name:
In Game Role:
If Police, Rank*:
Any Bans:
Reason For Joining:
In Game Hours:
Discord:
Steam ID:
Steam Name:

(*-Not Optional)
Last edited by SaraziSnipe on April 17th, 2018, 10:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Fuzzy
Only getting numbers instead of skill, we have tryouts in our group whomever gets accepted, we have true skill!
By SaraziSnipe
Only getting numbers instead of skill, we have tryouts in our group whomever gets accepted, we have true skill!
Maybe you should check it again?
By NeedlessMemeing
Whats that MattCobra? You're going to demote any cops who join this? Haha, this will be fun!
By SaraziSnipe
Whats that MattCobra? You're going to demote any cops who join this? Haha, this will be fun!
funny you say that, where does it say cops can join, hence antigovernment lmao
By MattCobra
I ageee, the current PEI government sucks dick. I mean, Needless Memeing as Vice Mayor?
Quavo liked this
By SaraziSnipe
I ageee, the current PEI government sucks dick. I mean, Needless Memeing as Vice Mayor?
wanna join? were not a criminal group, just looking for government change
Last edited by SaraziSnipe on April 17th, 2018, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By MattCobra
wanna join? were not a criminal group, just looking for government change
Sorry buddy, you must be living under a rock. I’m the current Mayor of PEI . You’re asking the Mayor to join your anti government group.......
By NeedlessMemeing
funny you say that, where does it say cops can join, hence antigovernment lmao
Awww did you edit the post?
By ShrewdShroud
Cherry Diesel liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!